Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,462 Members 43,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [GSM] The JokaWild ROM 'S.B .69 Tweaked ROM' FINAL (v3) RELEASED 23/04

Tip us?

krisdee
Old
Thanks Meter 764
Quote:
Originally Posted by GojiTronix View Post
i tried, keep getting stuck at the 1st sony ericsson screen, arg what am i doing wrong? i downgrade to 42, root, install cwm, boot into cwm, install rom, now do i restart or power off and flash kernel and bb?
power off and flash kernel and bb

GojiTronix
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisdee View Post
power off and flash kernel and bb
That's what I've been trying to do, just keeps getting stuck at the 1st Sony Ericsson screen

Sent from my R800a using xda premium

wolfy1664
Old
Thanks Meter 41
just flashed it and gettingthe same as GojiTronix just stuck on the bootscreen any advise please

emu123
Old
Thanks Meter 1
wow great rom

just finished installing this

thanks for your hard work

do i just flash the new theme zip file in recovery?

radjan
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by emu123 View Post
wow great rom

just finished installing this

thanks for your hard work

do i just flash the new theme zip file in recovery?
Yup. Worked for me. Even made the mistake of installing fist the red one. But the ICS is the best, from my POV

mrandygets
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman980206 View Post
What apn did you use for att? They have many. Some work better than others.

Sent from my R800at using XDA Premiem
I just copied the apn settings from the Stock OEM rom.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by radjan View Post
Hey Andy,

Just checked the MMS thing, but mine is working well here in Brazil. Are you using Doom Kernel or Stock? I had some Wifi problems with stock, maybe is some kind of configuration.

About the battery drain, it's not happning to me. During the whole night, it went from 46 to 43% on deep sleep, which is the best I had in my whole time with XPlay. By morning, spent basically one hour and a half listening music and using stuff like Google Reader and facebook, and it went from 37 to 20%. For me, it's actually a big imrpovement over the ICS ROMs i've been using...
I was using Doomlords v11...

danlivesey
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Great Rom nice work, rooted with super one click. All running good.

Sent from my R800 using xda premium

kakatoori
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Talking Thanks!

HI, I am using this beautiful rom for the past 3 days and here are the bugs I found:-

1.The contacts from the sim cannot be imported. In the contacts, both options for import and backup are not highlighted.Tried different SIMs. I don't store my contact with google so this option is important for me.

Solution: Go to market and search for 'SIM contacts' and copy them. Hoping this to get fixed in the next release.

2.The '*' in the phone pad is slightly out of box.

Solution: Go to market and search for 'Big Font', reduce the size to 75% and the '*' will be back in its place. In the next release I would like the font size getting smaller.

3.The first ICS theme which has blue network tower, has a ghost effect in the status bar. For eg, if i put the phone in silent mode, a small speaker icon comes in the status bar. When putting back to normal mode, the icon does not disappear and stays there until i drop down the status bar for notifications.

second eg., When making a call a green icon is visible in the status bar. After ending the call the icon doesn't goes away and stays until i drop down the status bar.

This problem is not present in other Jokawild themes.

4. Going into messaging >settings>push settings gives a force close.

5. Flashing the MotoBlur theme removes the Messaging Application though the baseband remains intact. Flashing motoblur theme solves the sim contact import bug.(1st one)

6. Battery backup is great considering that its overclocked, but sometime when i remove my battery at 80%-90%, insert it back and start the phone, the battery indicator shows i have only 7% battery left. Plugging the charger for two seconds solved this and battery meter shows the correct reading. I have not cleared my battery status, maybe that's the problem.

7.After i installed Beautiful widgets, and chose the Beautiful Widget Live Wallpaper and then chosing the Cosmic Flow wallpaper gave me a force close. Restarting the phone fixed it. This happened only the first time.

Apart from the above issues, everything is working fast in this ROM.

These are my findings and is directed towards a better next release. I am not against anyone or dont want to hurt someone. All i want is a better next release, like we all do.

Once again thanks for this Wild ROM!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kakatoori For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

crispyduckling
Old
(Last edited by crispyduckling; 10th March 2012 at 02:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
yes i had the same sim contact error as you
but the phone pad was fine
thanks for the solution
also i have slide it keyboard installed but i cant seem to be able to use/choose it
xperia x10 sold to get
3rd xperia play, rooted
64gb class 10 sdhc
launcher go ex
doomloord kernel
thejokawildrom v3

kakatoori
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by crispyduckling View Post
yes i had the same sim contact error as you
but the phone pad was fine
thanks for the solution
also i have slide it keyboard installed but i cant seem to be able to use/choose it
But the rom has a builtin gesture input, then why using slideit? Open your keyborad, go to settings>text input settings>gesture input.

Also look under settings>language & keyborad....