Originally Posted by skiwong20
I need a tester. I have Ported MIUI-V4 to the Razr for CDMA, I have a GSM verision that i need someone to try it for me.
Sweet! I saw the post in DroidRZR about the CDMA version of MIUIv4 unofficial alpha port and was wondering if we could just install the GSM Patch here for it. which I am assuming you can't. Anyways, I would absolutely LOVE to test out the GSM version you have! Have been waiting for MIUI for AGES! Thanks.
EDIT: thanks skiwong. just downloading the test ROM now that you PM'ed me over @ DroidRzr.
some findings after flashing the GSM MIUI port...
- Installs fine
- Able to establish wifi connection
- Able to save APN and establish 3G and HSDPA data connection
- keyboard is so much more responsive on MIUI than any other ICS rom i've tried.. no missed keystrokes!
- MIUI IS SEXY AS FWUARK!
- now the issues:
- I started syncing my google account, then the phone rebooted.
- after it rebooted itself, it started to go through the "Android is updating" process...
- after that, the phone is running into force close issues: com.android.phone; Permissions Manager - both force close and I can no longer use the phone. even after i try restarting the phone. it goes through the whole "Android is updating" process again.
Current phone: Google Nexus 5 (32GB Black)| Previous phone:
HTC One - Silver/White (64GB), HTC One - Silver/White (32GB) - sold.
Current tablet: Google Nexus 7 (32GB - CA0)