Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,596 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What would your ideal theme have?

Tip us?

Bubonic78
Old
(Last edited by Bubonic78; 10th March 2012 at 01:12 AM.)
Thanks Meter 386
Default Umbrella Corporation

I'd like to see some Umbrella Corporation in a theme like the Umbrella Corporation logo for a battery status. Colors like Red, black, white some thing like this.

Support the Dev's
The Following User Says Thank You to Bubonic78 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ppalbicke
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,022

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubonic78 View Post
I'd like to see some Umbrella Corporation in a theme like the Umbrella Corporation logo for a battery status. Colors like Red, black, white some thing like this.
Looks like you already have it covered

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
My AOKP Infuse tastes like JellyBeans
New Theme Chooser themes and Jelly Bean Stuff HERE Try them, tastes like chicken!
Theme Chooser Themes made Specifically for the Note and Paranoid Android: Go Here and Get Them
Emancipation Themes in the OTA: Deep Blue, Evergreen, Aztec, Eternus Veris, Blood Orange, Purps, Communion, Tame Blue, SuperNova, Pink something or other
Get your Dropbox Here

Bubonic78
Old
Thanks Meter 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppalbicke View Post
Looks like you already have it covered

that's just a photo edit if i had it i would share. i would like it to be real and on my phone.
Support the Dev's

ppalbicke
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,022

DONATE TO ME
Ahh, cause I was like damn! You need to share

New Theme Chooser themes and Jelly Bean Stuff HERE Try them, tastes like chicken!
Theme Chooser Themes made Specifically for the Note and Paranoid Android: Go Here and Get Them
Emancipation Themes in the OTA: Deep Blue, Evergreen, Aztec, Eternus Veris, Blood Orange, Purps, Communion, Tame Blue, SuperNova, Pink something or other
Get your Dropbox Here

Bubonic78
Old
Thanks Meter 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppalbicke View Post
Ahh, cause I was like damn! You need to share

look again i added a dialer lol in that one you can see the run off from edit
Support the Dev's

Mindreci
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Transparent status bar and app drawer background. Loop scroll pages on home and app drawer. Ics screen off animation and resizable widgets

The Following User Says Thank You to Mindreci For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ppalbicke
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,022

DONATE TO ME
You can get some of that with the launcher you choose.
Get your Dropbox Here

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ppalbicke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Teufel Hunden
Old
Thanks Meter 693
Transparent status bar would be real nice for sure!

The Following User Says Thank You to Teufel Hunden For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EXPERIMENT
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,474

DONATE TO ME
ok,
I'd like to start getting some ideas from you guys what you'd like to know/learn about, then I can try to have some sort of a schedule of things to address during the workshop.
You can post your questions here, or message me on twitter, this will help me get an idea of what you'd like me to cover.
You'll be able to ask questions during the live as well, but if I get enough questions prior to the event, they will take priority.
I look forward to meeting you all under a different format

X
The Following User Says Thank You to EXPERIMENT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ppalbicke
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,022

DONATE TO ME
I would say apktool. I am very inconsistent with it. Especially when changing a system app and making into a zip. I make it harder than it should be.

Get your Dropbox Here

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ppalbicke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]