FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

Valhalla - BlackEdition

4,294 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,302
 
By RaverX3X, Recognized Developer on 22nd December 2011, 12:18 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th March 2012, 11:39 PM |#1871  
nativesmiley's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
How about if I push the app into /system? I love the SGS2 lock screen that's why

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
 
 
9th March 2012, 11:40 PM |#1872  
Beastmode's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,429
 
Donate to Me
More
what launcher are u on?
9th March 2012, 11:49 PM |#1873  
Juls317's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indy
Thanks Meter: 251
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativesmiley

How about if I push the app into /system? I love the SGS2 lock screen that's why

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

you could try using WidgetLocker

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
9th March 2012, 11:56 PM |#1874  
nativesmiley's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
I am using ADW launcher pro. I don't like widget lockers. I like what came with the ROM.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
9th March 2012, 11:57 PM |#1875  
Beastmode's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,429
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativesmiley

I am using ADW launcher pro. I don't like widget lockers. I like what came with the ROM.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Try 360 launcher and set the default messaging app to be gosms maybe it will work then



if you ain't first you're last
10th March 2012, 12:05 AM |#1876  
nativesmiley's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
I want to unlock with msging from the lock screen. That's what I'm trying to do. I can do it with the regular app, but not with go sms

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
10th March 2012, 12:07 AM |#1877  
Beastmode's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,429
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativesmiley

I want to unlock with msging from the lock screen. That's what I'm trying to do. I can do it with the regular app, but not with go sms

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

That's why I'm saying use 360 launcher to set go SMS as ur default messaging app its worth a shot to try it I'm on miui rom so cant try it myself

Also uve tried the settings tweak lockscreen settibgs thing I said earlier and still didn't work?

Sidenote: I just noticed this is dev thread lets continue this talk in the Valhalla Q&A thread in Q&A section

if you ain't first you're last
Last edited by Beastmode; 10th March 2012 at 12:10 AM.
10th March 2012, 01:36 AM |#1878  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Just wanted to give some props here. Installed this ROM without a hitch. I was quite impressed with the installer bro, nice touch. very pro. maybe all samsung roms are like that, I dunno, this was my first. but never saw an installer like that on my g2x. anyways, thanks for that hard work, it show!
10th March 2012, 09:13 PM |#1879  
Juls317's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indy
Thanks Meter: 251
 
More
my battery life is ridiculous since flashing back to this last week, thanks as always Raver. And, I don't mean to sound crass or demanding, how is the update coming? Are we close to revamped goodness?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using the XDA premium app
10th March 2012, 10:05 PM |#1880  
FBis251's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,727
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juls317

my battery life is ridiculous since flashing back to this last week, thanks as always Raver. And, I don't mean to sound crass or demanding, how is the update coming? Are we close to revamped goodness?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using the XDA premium app

You might wanna frequent the IRC channel more often. Everyone who was there got a preview build .
10th March 2012, 10:40 PM |#1881  
Juls317's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indy
Thanks Meter: 251
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBis251

You might wanna frequent the IRC channel more often. Everyone who was there got a preview build .

Just as I get busy of course....oh well, I'll probably hop on tonight just to see how things are going

EDIT: now that I think about it, I was on a couple times last week and it was silent

Sent from my Kindle Fire using the XDA premium app
Last edited by Juls317; 10th March 2012 at 10:44 PM.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes