Espresso Sense(SS21)V2.1! 5/31/13 UPDATE (Android: 2.3.3 + HTC Sense) W/Beats!

OP ThEuNdYiNg1

10th March 2012, 03:00 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 13

258 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEuNdYiNg1

If you guys can help me with fixing it im definitely gonna work on it. i dont know much bout coding and fixing errors

If I know anything about working with the ROMs, I would have not left my slide stuck with Froyo for so long. I wish I could do anything but my knowledge about this is just a little bit more than zero.
Things to do as I use it for a while: landscape mode (just like Salsa Slide rom), sometimes Sense restarts, the error acore.android...and just that. Otherwise, it's flawless. One more thing, flashing A2sd Darktremor and I lost my wifi (do need it for space).
Perhaps you should ask someone like Ohgami Ichiro, his Salsa slide is quite similar to this.
Thanks so much for doing this for us slide users.
10th March 2012, 03:35 AM   |  #22  
OP Senior Member
Flag jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 110

314 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearshare

If I know anything about working with the ROMs, I would have not left my slide stuck with Froyo for so long. I wish I could do anything but my knowledge about this is just a little bit more than zero.
Things to do as I use it for a while: landscape mode (just like Salsa Slide rom), sometimes Sense restarts, the error acore.android...and just that. Otherwise, it's flawless. One more thing, flashing A2sd Darktremor and I lost my wifi (do need it for space).
Perhaps you should ask someone like Ohgami Ichiro, his Salsa slide is quite similar to this.
Thanks so much for doing this for us slide users.

The landscape mode is not really an issue cause thats just in homescreen when you slide your keyboard out. the acore.process error happens when you sync your facebook contacts. I've been trying to fix that. Also i have put A2sd and it worked fine for me, ill make sure to put it in the next update.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThEuNdYiNg1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 05:26 AM   |  #23  

258 posts
Talking
Quote:

The landscape mode is not really an issue cause thats just in homescreen when you slide your keyboard out. the acore.process error happens when you sync your facebook contacts. I've been trying to fix that. Also i have put A2sd and it worked fine for me, ill make sure to put it in the next update.

A next update...are you sure? Kind of happy with that :). I dont need the landscape mode very much because I dont use the keyboard and I set the auto rotation off. I feel that this version is much smoother than the Salsa Slide. Just a few things to solve, please go on. Ah, and one more thing that similar to the Salsa Slide: device reboots (sometimes), when switching wife on and off. Just that. Waiting for the next release (this is still my daily ROM until then).
10th March 2012, 06:13 AM   |  #24  
OP Senior Member
Flag jacksonville

314 posts
More
Quote:

A next update...are you sure? Kind of happy with that :). I dont need the landscape mode very much because I dont use the keyboard and I set the auto rotation off. I feel that this version is much smoother than the Salsa Slide. Just a few things to solve, please go on. Ah, and one more thing that similar to the Salsa Slide: device reboots (sometimes), when switching wife on and off. Just that. Waiting for the next release (this is still my daily ROM until then).

Yh im hoping to fix these errors and release a update. im not 100% positive but im trying real hard to fix these issues. and yh i just noticed the wifi issue, just happened to me for the first time...
11th March 2012, 04:55 AM   |  #25  

258 posts
Oh, 1.1, it must be new, why the forum does not notice me about that. Downloading and flashing right away. Thanks man. :)
11th March 2012, 05:38 AM   |  #26  
OP Senior Member
Flag jacksonville

314 posts
More
Quote:

Oh, 1.1, it must be new, why the forum does not notice me about that. Downloading and flashing right away. Thanks man. :)

yep it is I didnt add apps2sd because i thought it would be better to use an app like link2sd but if you would rather prefer apps2sd, i will integrate it for you, By the way tell me if there is any more issues.
11th March 2012, 07:19 AM   |  #27  
Flag Midlothian, VA
Thanks Meter: 56

585 posts
More
OC kernel boots on old version 1.0 but not on 1.1 o.O
11th March 2012, 07:29 AM   |  #28  

258 posts
Quote:

yep it is I didnt add apps2sd because i thought it would be better to use an app like link2sd but if you would rather prefer apps2sd, i will integrate it for you, By the way tell me if there is any more issues.

Just flashed it. Awesome as usual. However internet sharing with PC does not work. Other than that, no errors. Great. Just take some time to relax before making some minor adjustments. One step closer to the Final version I suppose. Thanks a bunch. Will report if I encounter any error.
11th March 2012, 05:38 PM   |  #29  
Thanks Meter: 0

44 posts
Quote:

Thanks for providing the market link for that apk. I'm about to re-nandroid back to this ROM so that I can install link2sd and try it out. My only worry is that it doesn't allow for default installation to SD and I'll have to move each of my apps from Astro manually. That was one of the reasons I liked using the S2E app for the XM-8 ROM.
11th March 2012, 06:17 PM   |  #30  
OP Senior Member
Flag jacksonville

314 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakley44

Thanks for providing the market link for that apk. I'm about to re-nandroid back to this ROM so that I can install link2sd and try it out. My only worry is that it doesn't allow for default installation to SD and I'll have to move each of my apps from Astro manually. That was one of the reasons I liked using the S2E app for the XM-8 ROM.

no problem and for the defaut installation, you have to choose it in the settings of the app.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread