Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS(I9000) - Clean, Simple & Fast (54MB)

OP krarvind

10th March 2012, 11:46 AM   |  #2131  
Thanks Meter: 15

43 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Myzrael ~

krarvind could you remove orange coloured parts from framework in next releases?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1517501 Try that to get rid of GB leftovers. It worked for me
10th March 2012, 11:57 AM   |  #2132  
Thanks Meter: 176

550 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalton8

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1517501 Try that to get rid of GB leftovers. It worked for me

Maybe Black Infinitum works too! That would be great :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
10th March 2012, 12:32 PM   |  #2133  
Thanks Meter: 2

18 posts
More
First off, I just want to say that this rom is AMAZING. I was running Teamhacksung's Build 16, but they seem to take really long on bugfixes lately, so I thought I'd do some more rom juggling. Usually I don't like ROMs that come with high dpi settings, but this is just perfect.

I did however encounter a slight issue, I think it may be a bug. I'm running 2.8 and BLN doesn't work on my I9000 using the BLN application. The keys don't light up on notifications. Could be I'm doing something wrong, but I don't see what it could be, this is far from my first ROM, so I have checked pretty much everything I could think of to make it work...

EDIT: Another thing I forgot to mention, when I press the auto lighting button in the notifications menu to enable auto lighting and then press it again to disable, the lighting sliders jumps slightly to the right, if i repeat this the lighting slider can go all the way up to the maximum.
Last edited by Freddy1990; 10th March 2012 at 12:35 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Freddy1990 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 01:33 PM   |  #2134  
Flag Hungary, Gy-M-S.
Thanks Meter: 877

4,097 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy1990

First off, I just want to say that this rom is AMAZING. I was running Teamhacksung's Build 16, but they seem to take really long on bugfixes lately, so I thought I'd do some more rom juggling. Usually I don't like ROMs that come with high dpi settings, but this is just perfect.

I did however encounter a slight issue, I think it may be a bug. I'm running 2.8 and BLN doesn't work on my I9000 using the BLN application. The keys don't light up on notifications. Could be I'm doing something wrong, but I don't see what it could be, this is far from my first ROM, so I have checked pretty much everything I could think of to make it work...

EDIT: Another thing I forgot to mention, when I press the auto lighting button in the notifications menu to enable auto lighting and then press it again to disable, the lighting sliders jumps slightly to the right, if i repeat this the lighting slider can go all the way up to the maximum.

I think there is NSTools installed on app drawer. If yes, open it and tick "NSTools Service" in settings and "Status ON" in tweak.

Auto lightning works using Semaphore kernel with me.

Sent from Slim_ICS_2.8
The Following User Says Thank You to saszseb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 01:35 PM   |  #2135  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Saint John, NB
Thanks Meter: 12,725

5,883 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Use NS Tools like saszseb suggested. BLN works for me on BLN app.
The Following User Says Thank You to krarvind For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 01:51 PM   |  #2136  
Flag Köln
Thanks Meter: 98

663 posts
More
Quote:

and turn on notification light in display settings

SlimICS - Semaphore 0.9.1 - GT-I9000
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rmean For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 01:59 PM   |  #2137  
Thanks Meter: 1,563

748 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmean

and turn on notification light in display settings

Yes, I don't know about BLN implementation in Slim-ICS stock kernel but ticking this setting is the only additionally needed action to make BLN work with BLN Pro app and my dev kernel. Don't have NSTools installed.
10th March 2012, 02:08 PM   |  #2138  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 178

1,011 posts
I'm with Semaphore and ticking that option and having BLN Pro does make it work.
10th March 2012, 02:21 PM   |  #2139  
Thanks Meter: 18

86 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonymoon

Hi
Been on this version after a week or so on v.2.7 and i have absolutely nothing too say, other than great things

Have tested all the other ics rom versions as they come.. and no one is as lagfree smooth running as this slim baby

Have Devils kernel's flashed v.1.16cifs running 1300mzh on smartassv2 or performance guv. and vr shudleuer and all just flies and give no waiting time nowhere, even after days with no boot, games (gta3) and those working on ics rom all runs smoothly ..

Ontop of this the perfectly builtin framework modding works great
Get top=off instantly
It works perfect in conjunction with Devils kernel, i used to have sod and reboot randomly on other roms, but not here all up and fine.
Battery use is fine, and when in sleep (8 hours or so) no % is used

there is nothing to complain about..only thing i can think of should be than my native language is not there..but i have no problem living with English, and if the result is a more sluggish/heavier rom i find it great that Krarvind insists on that this it how it should be!

Thanx for a wonderful rom Krarvind

Plz keep up your good work

Can you please explain what is v1.16cifs?
10th March 2012, 02:24 PM   |  #2140  
Flag Brescia
Thanks Meter: 356

837 posts
More
thanks!
thanks, awesome rom!

i've just a little problem
file manager stock app can't read extsd (empty folder). extsd workin perfectly in gb roms.
I can't format my ext sd in memory settings...

and, the strange:

formatted extsd in my pc.
put in phone and boot: stock file manager can't read extsd (empty folder)
tried with hdrcamera to shoot a photo (with settings: save in extsd)
file manager can't see folders, es gestore file and quickpick see folders and pics
mounted phone via usb to my pc, uploaded a folder with music: file manager can't read extsd but stock music app see and play this songs...
ah, the last, pc can't see hdrcamera folders.

(sorry for my bad english)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, ass, dhlalit11, ics, xda
Previous Thread Next Thread