Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[APP][ROOT] LMT Launcher v2.2 for various devices

OP noname81

10th March 2012, 01:45 PM   |  #451  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,311
 
1,223 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc.tulley

Ah thats the crash trigger is it? my lmt crashed while I was doing something 'rotatey'

Eagerly awaiting 0.95 mate! Getting rid of the search PIE function and the landscape issue would be great if implemented! They are my only grumbles. Keep up the great work!

fyi: Crash is fixed now and will be available in v0.95...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noname81 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 10:37 PM   |  #452  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname81

fyi: Crash is fixed now and will be available in v0.95...

just another one eagerly waiting on v95~
11th March 2012, 05:05 AM   |  #453  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by flattyfour

just another one eagerly waiting on v95~

Ditto, and not so patiently at that! Can't wait for my customizable pie, but I'll take an incremental release first.
11th March 2012, 03:41 PM   |  #454  
marc.tulley's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 8
 
135 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname81

fyi: Crash is fixed now and will be available in v0.95...

As mentioned by someone else will this fix improve the vertical select range while in landscape mode? (Currently can be tricky to hit right in the middle)
11th March 2012, 06:07 PM   |  #455  
Enhanced's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 268
 
1,062 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotLZ

Ditto, and not so patiently at that! Can't wait for my customizable pie, but I'll take an incremental release first.

+1. Customization is going to help SO much with my navigating my phone though. Still patiently waiting.
12th March 2012, 08:04 PM   |  #456  
marc.tulley's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 8
 
135 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Noname, have any idea if enlarging the pie would be easy? For people with fat fingers or people using a lower dpi e.g 260 over 320dpi on nexus(both of which apply to me!) Hitting the pie every time is unlikely. I expect adding customizing pie will help
12th March 2012, 10:51 PM   |  #457  
Senior Member
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 76
 
298 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
@noname maybe it could be useful for you to know, iCS browser + just got an update that allows to add more rows to the pie

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
12th March 2012, 11:59 PM   |  #458  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,311
 
1,223 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc.tulley

Noname, have any idea if enlarging the pie would be easy? For people with fat fingers or people using a lower dpi e.g 260 over 320dpi on nexus(both of which apply to me!) Hitting the pie every time is unlikely. I expect adding customizing pie will help

Is that large enough? I just made it configurable and it will be part of v0.95...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-03-12-22-51-44.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	944207  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noname81 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2012, 12:00 AM   |  #459  
Kalavere's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
10
1,522 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname81

Is that large enough? I just made it configurable and it will be part of v0.95...

My eyesight is a bit bad, can you make it bigger?
13th March 2012, 12:01 AM   |  #460  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,311
 
1,223 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by manjee

@noname maybe it could be useful for you to know, iCS browser + just got an update that allows to add more rows to the pie

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Something like this? You have to wait for v1.0 and the fully customizable pie...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-03-12-22-56-12.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	944223  

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, gesture, launcher, lmt, pie
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes