Using 7zip on Windows will make this pretty easy. Connect and mount your phone, then browse to MIUI/theme. Find the theme you want, copy it to your PC. Now right click on the theme, 7zip > open archive.
Double click com.android.contacts. (I found some themes you have to actually unzip first, 7zip would not let me browse com.android.contacts).
Once in com.android.contacts, browse to res > drawable-hdpi-finger. Copy all the png's from that folder to res > drawable-hdpi.
Now in drawable-hdpi, rename the following;
dialer_background.png to dialer_background.9.png
dialer_btn_call_normal.9.png to dialer_btn_call_normal.png
dialer_btn_call_pressed.9.png to dialer_btn_call_pressed.png
That will get you the basic theme like I attached. As you can see, spacing is slightly off, which is what I'm working on now.
Test version will be released today, hope people can test it out.
Hope the new test version will make all the bugs and instability to disappear, we'll see.
I've been running the ROM for a week and don't have any of the problems reported except signal display bug, even Permission Manager was working for me, which is strange
v0.7.5 TEST 1
* Updated to MIUI 2.3.9 (Including browser which I forgot last update)
* Updated AriesParts
* Removed Permission Manager which was causing problems
* Added SuperSU as a root manager instead
* Added missing libs from MIUI
* Added and themed Package Installer from CM9
* Themed AriesParts and renamed to "Device Settings"
* Multi-device support (Captivate, Galaxy S, Vibrant)
* Multi-kernel support (Glitch and Semaphore)
* Integrated "Data wiping" and "Cache wiping" in installer (Thanks to DemonWav/ICSSGS for wipe data script)
* New WeUI Bootanimation
* New lockscreen
* External SD mounting in computer (USB Storage option)
* Edited framework to change default wallpaper (and remove the live wallpaper as default)
* Added back the MIUI sounds
* Added new CM9 ringtones and notification sounds
* Removed double Calendar and double keyboard
* Removed Google Feedback
* Updated AROMA Installer to 1.63