Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[27 OCT 2012][MAGLDR/cLK]TyphooN CyanogenMod 7.2.0.1 v3.8.9[2.3.7][A2SD+][tytung r14]

OP tyween

10th March 2012, 03:14 PM   |  #21271  
Thanks Meter: 116

425 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicuu

Oh, I see. I also have warranty (5 years, 4 left).

The winOS is so ugly and boring, sometimes I feel throwing up. But still, it has no flaves. The android version is beautfiul, but gives me alot of headache and problems.

So when you sent it back, did you put original RADIO and HSPL as well?

And was it hard switching to WINMOB again? Thanks mate.

Download the stock WM rom from the official HTC site (you may need your S/N). This way you will have the original rom, radio and spl. Just put the original leoimg.nbh file on your sd card and enter into a bootloader mode.
You have to go back to WM before you send your leo (otherwise you will loose the warranty).
11th March 2012, 04:34 AM   |  #21272  
Flag South Carolina
Thanks Meter: 32

197 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lihkin

I flash leoimg.nbh which removes every single thing even d HSPL and den install the winno 6.5 install hspl again gives a task29 install mgldr, recovery, rom, wipe cache, dalvik cache, fix permission after installing d rom and then boot. Is there anything i miss out

You didn't mention flashing RADIO?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium
11th March 2012, 05:38 AM   |  #21273  
Recognized Contributor
Flag 40.75659 N 73.98626 W
Thanks Meter: 1,620

3,014 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjrmax403

You didn't mention flashing RADIO?

The factory rom includes and flashes the radio also. Custom roms generally do not include a radio.

---
You can never learn anything by doing it right!
11th March 2012, 10:16 AM   |  #21274  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 9

247 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny_limited

The factory rom includes and flashes the radio also. Custom roms generally do not include a radio.

---

That's right so why still I can't have single screen wallpaper properly.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA
11th March 2012, 11:17 AM   |  #21275  
Flag South Carolina
Thanks Meter: 32

197 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny_limited

---

Of course, but I always flash radio after task 29, although I don't T29 anymore. Just a thought

11th March 2012, 01:46 PM   |  #21276  
Flag Innsbruck, Austria
Thanks Meter: 3

63 posts
More
Where is Google Earth?
Hey guys, EU HD2 clk v3.7.6 here. Ever since the Market changed to 'Google Play' i can't find Google Earth to download. I found it on Google Play by following the m.google.com/earth finally which directs me to Google Play where i see the page of the app but i get a banner ''This application is not compatible with you current device'' or sth like that. Did anyone get this as well?

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjrmax403

Of course, but I always flash radio after task 29, although I don't T29 anymore. Just a thought

Τ29 usually erases everything BUT the RADIO so no need to flash radio again.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheCardPlayer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2012, 07:21 PM   |  #21277  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 9

247 posts
More
^^^^^
yes it gives me the same im on 3.7.0 it displays the message "This app is incompatible with your TATA DOCOMO HTC HTC HD2."
11th March 2012, 07:52 PM   |  #21278  
Thanks Meter: 1,049

9,106 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCardPlayer

Hey guys, EU HD2 clk v3.7.6 here. Ever since the Market changed to 'Google Play' i can't find Google Earth to download. I found it on Google Play by following the m.google.com/earth finally which directs me to Google Play where i see the page of the app but i get a banner ''This application is not compatible with you current device'' or sth like that. Did anyone get this as well?[COLOR="Silver"]

Quote:

^^^^^
yes it gives me the same im on 3.7.0 it displays the message "This app is incompatible with your TATA DOCOMO HTC HTC HD2."

3.7.6 mgldr here, google earth found on the android market app, no problem, installs and runs no problem
12th March 2012, 11:38 AM   |  #21279  
Flag Poole
Thanks Meter: 180

876 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCardPlayer

Hey guys, EU HD2 clk v3.7.6 here. Ever since the Market changed to 'Google Play' i can't find Google Earth to download. I found it on Google Play by following the m.google.com/earth finally which directs me to Google Play where i see the page of the app but i get a banner ''This application is not compatible with you current device'' or sth like that. Did anyone get this as well?[COLOR="Silver"]

Quote:

^^^^^

Works for me too, maybe you both have modified your DPI and it is too low?

If you have set it back to 240 and try to download it again
12th March 2012, 01:10 PM   |  #21280  
Thanks Meter: 15

106 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicuu

I have the MAGLDR 3.7.0 (stable) installed. I installed about 4 months or so ago.

I haven't used it much at all, only for calling and sms-typing so to say. Well, it works pretty well for that. Unfortunately, I experience alot of problems.

1. I accidently put away the menu (3 buttons) away, and had to turn off and on, so I just rebooted and it got stuck. In the boot-menu, I got "Fatal fail" in red. This was when I had been surfing through the internet for only 30 minutes or so. The phone get's very hot (beneath the battery) and starts freezing and yeah.

Also, I downloaded a game, after 20 minutes it got heated a little bit and froze. Took out battery, power on and it says GO GO GO, but it is stuck. You'll have to wait probably 10-15 min so the phone cools down, for then give it a try and you can get it on. Little freaky, to be honest - at least first time when it happend!

Also when I went into internet, it froze.

What can be the problem? I mean, it works just fine for calls and sms-typing, but for internet and apps and so on, I experience so much trouble it's annoying.

Can someone please help me? Has anyone else experienced these problems? Thanks ALOT for all inputs and suggestions you can give me!

---

Also, now after I surfed a little (10 min) plus started Angry Birds after 5 min, it freezed.
Now after pulling in and out battery several times, I can't get it on. I waited 5 min, got it on, but got stuck at the main menu after inserting SIM-code.

What should I do? Really frustrating and annoying!! PLEASE HELP ANYONE!!

Some devices have the issue that they crash at lower temperatures than others, because the small gum balls that are holding the board become unfastened little by little, which intensifies the issue even more. There is also a separate thread to this where a person tries to repair it.

The 2nd thing this could be is that you probably used UMTS-connection for browsing the internet. (i.e. H, 3G symbol on the top). UMTS heats the device up really fast, most times till it crashes. Have you tried to use GSM only or a Wireless LAN connection?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.3.7, android, cm7, cm7 hd2, cyanogenmod, gingerbread, typhoon, tyween
Previous Thread Next Thread