don't get Andida battery

OP sovereignty68

9th March 2012, 05:16 PM   |  #11  
Flag Boston MA
Thanks Meter: 196

514 posts
More
just got this bad boy in the mail. bye bye andida.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1331313337066.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	193.6 KB
ID:	939223  
9th March 2012, 08:59 PM   |  #12  
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 105

472 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcn84

elaborate.

Directly quoted from Google engineering Google+ page

"This file [batterystats.bin] is used to maintain, across reboots, low-level data about the kinds of operations the device and your apps are doing between battery changes. That is, it is solely used to compute the blame for battery usage shown in the "Battery Use" UI in settings. That is, it has deeply significant things like "app X held a wake lock for 2 minutes" and "the screen was on at 60% brightness for 10 minutes."

It has no impact on the current battery level shown to you. It has no impact on your battery life."
The Following User Says Thank You to avarize For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2012, 10:46 PM   |  #13  
Flag Boston MA

514 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avarize

Directly quoted from Google engineering Google+ page

"This file [batterystats.bin] is used to maintain, across reboots, low-level data about the kinds of operations the device and your apps are doing between battery changes. That is, it is solely used to compute the blame for battery usage shown in the "Battery Use" UI in settings. That is, it has deeply significant things like "app X held a wake lock for 2 minutes" and "the screen was on at 60% brightness for 10 minutes."

It has no impact on the current battery level shown to you. It has no impact on your battery life."

ok with that being stated, what if i told you that i wipe the battery stats just to clear the battery settings ui so i can see a fresh charge/discharge? sometimes when i reboot on some custom roms, the battery stats will say ive been discharging for X amount of mins/hours when they were supposed to clear on the reboot. i also know that you can easily read the slope to figure out the charge/discharge time but i always start off fresh on everything. diane does prove her fact but you have to remember that im not flashing bug-free stock roms.
9th March 2012, 10:46 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 302

2,126 posts
i have weather update every 1 hour, facebook every 30 min, 2 gmail push, a whole lot of tune in radio (1-2 hours), which use alot of network bandwidth screen on 100% text about 50 text, about an hour of surfing (i check stock alot)

also lock my clock rate to 1.51ghz running at all time except for when off, using beastmod latest version

from 6 in the morning till 9 at night i have about 5-10% left but then again i'm using seido lol sorry just wanna brag.
The Following User Says Thank You to G1_enthusiast For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 02:29 PM   |  #15  
Flag Boston MA

514 posts
More
screen shots to show what i mean. i defiantly did not have my cell on over night. it took till about 11pm last night for juice offender to drain my battery. after that i skipped the battery stat wipe and charged the battery with the phone off. rebooted at about 6 this morning. just thought to check the stats and this is what i got. it appears that ive been on stand by for 11 hours when actually im at 100%. the second screen shot shows the battery after i wiped the stats. this is why i wipe my stats.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1331388125068.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	940464 Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1331389347951.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	940487
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread