Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,223 Members 42,378 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] May,17 - Sense-o-Maniac -ICE- v2.9 Sense3.6 |Your Rom,Your Way|Tmous|EQS|APM|

Tip us?

KooolaNL
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME

Seems that it went good after all
The Following User Says Thank You to KooolaNL For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

V6-Maniac
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8,146

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KooolaNL View Post

Seems that it went good after all
Thx...
Power and homebutton can do some nice images to

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
InsertCoin Blue Theme and Modpack | M8 | M7 | M4 | v3.x
InsertCoin Market - The world's first Web interface for custom Hub/Market*

(I don't give support via PM, No post enough? then please make sure you have enough to post...)

deerkiller
Old
Thanks Meter 96
when i installed this rom everything was great until i saw that it said i had no service ...WOW! REALLY? it is the first time that it has happened to me after hundreds of flashes from the HD2 to this phone...maybe i missed something any help would be much appreciated thanks .

V6-Maniac
Old
(Last edited by V6-Maniac; 10th March 2012 at 02:51 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8,146

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerkiller View Post
when i installed this rom everything was great until i saw that it said i had no service ...WOW! REALLY? it is the first time that it has happened to me after hundreds of flashes from the HD2 to this phone...maybe i missed something any help would be much appreciated thanks .
Your the first to report this.
What was your entire flash procedure?
Which f/w and radio are your running?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I don't give support via PM, No post enough? then please make sure you have enough to post...)

deerkiller
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6-Maniac View Post
Your the first to report this.
What was your entry flash procedure?
Which f/w and radio are your running?
i did a full wipe and installed via touch recovery .... i am running this F/W 3.32 Unlocked: http://goo.gl/znhyw
it has worked flawlessly with everything i have thrown at it , so i was very surprised ....i am a tmobile user in the usa if that helps....and i was so digging that beats wallpaper too.

V6-Maniac
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8,146

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerkiller View Post
i did a full wipe and installed via touch recovery .... i am running this F/W 3.32 Unlocked: http://goo.gl/znhyw
it has worked flawlessly with everything i have thrown at it , so i was very surprised ....i am a tmobile user in the usa if that helps.
Did you selected the Tmous Support on install?

greves1
Old
Thanks Meter 28
great idea of the rom, sense stripped of all bloatware, but sense fully in tact. i'd love to use this rom as daily driver, but i dont want APM as it breaks the ability to flash new battery mods. perhaps you can include the option to install this or not... thanks!
HTC Sensation

V6-Maniac
Old
(Last edited by V6-Maniac; 10th March 2012 at 03:39 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8,146

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by greves1 View Post
great idea of the rom, sense stripped of all bloatware, but sense fully in tact. i'd love to use this rom as daily driver, but i dont want APM as it breaks the ability to flash new battery mods. perhaps you can include the option to install this or not... thanks!
Thx...

Which one should be optional APM or Battery % mod?

greves1
Old
Thanks Meter 28
ideally, everything should be optional

you already have an option battery % mod, but in aroma there is no option to install apm OR NOT. it's just installed by default...

also here's something i hope you may appreciate. the battery percent mod which you included is some ugly font(no offence to you, it is the most commonly used stock batt mod). someone was kind enough to make the stock battery percent mod using roboto font. its MUCH more elegant. hope you can include it in future builds(as an option, of course)

link to batt mod: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...5&d=1327258374

op: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1421180

i already tested the above file on your rom. it works fine, except for the whole breaking the apm thing...

cheers!
HTC Sensation

ra6o74
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6-Maniac View Post
Thx...

Which one should be optional APM or Battery % mod?
Everything is outstanding! I just tested it for short, I'll test a few more roms, cos I want to theme it a little bit. You are great man!
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F
4.4.2 ROOTED