View Poll Results: What Cookie version do you prefer ?
Cookie 1.8.5 988 7.78%
Cookie 2.0 4,044 31.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12703. You may not vote on this poll

L [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

6th March 2012, 12:20 PM   |  #36181  
Flag Ratchada (Bangkok)
Thanks Meter: 333

1,874 posts
More
SMS/MMS are combined in WM6.5
If you open up WM messaging & go to Menu then scroll dowm you will see MMS Options.
Here in MMS Options you have a lot of useful setting & tabs & one of these tabs is for Server configeration.
NOTE: you will need to do settings via Settings.Conections first as you need that setting to link to in "Conect Via" option when creating your MMS Server.
Have setup MMS manually on all versions of WM & NRG 6.5.x for many many years
Use doc as basic guideline as still aplicable to WM6.5 if you use some logic & your provider settings.
8th March 2012, 12:01 AM   |  #36182  
Thanks Meter: 1

28 posts
Great to see it´s going on!
8th March 2012, 09:07 PM   |  #36183  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
Please don't kill me if this has been addressed, as I've searched numerous sites as well as this thread but haven't been able to find the answer.

I fired up Panoramic moTweets today for the first time in well over a month and it could not retrieve the timeline. So I ended up deleting and attempting to rebuild my account, only to have it basically get stuck at the spinning circle. It appears it was supposed to launch a browser but doesn't.

If you go into ArkSwitch, twitter.exe is running (whether it be the one cooked into the \Windows directory or the proper, up to date twitter.exe in the moTweets install folder [installed to device]). All I can do is kill the process.

I even tried switching IE to the default browser instead of Opera but I get the same behavior. So far, I can't delete twitter.exe from the Windows folder because that is cooked in, and I suspect that may have something to do with the issue, but don't really know for sure. Just a thought.

My tweets are protected, and on Twitter's website, I turned off HTTPS-only use as well as removed authorization for moTweets, since now the app needs to re-authorize basically. I think the last time this worked successfully would have been around November, when I came back to twitter.

Is there anything else I can try without re-flashing the rom? I am running a USA CDMA RHOD400 (HTC Touch Pro 2) with the corresponding Energy July 4 regular-edition ROM (not GTX, TouchGlass, but rather the "bells and whistles" version)

For now I am using Twitter mobile through Opera or IE.

Thanks for any thoughts and suggestions!
9th March 2012, 03:02 AM   |  #36184  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 427

3,686 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geodescent

Please don't kill me if this has been addressed, as I've searched numerous sites as well as this thread but haven't been able to find the answer.

I fired up Panoramic moTweets today for the first time in well over a month and it could not retrieve the timeline. So I ended up deleting and attempting to rebuild my account, only to have it basically get stuck at the spinning circle. It appears it was supposed to launch a browser but doesn't.

If you go into ArkSwitch, twitter.exe is running (whether it be the one cooked into the \Windows directory or the proper, up to date twitter.exe in the moTweets install folder [installed to device]). All I can do is kill the process.

I even tried switching IE to the default browser instead of Opera but I get the same behavior. So far, I can't delete twitter.exe from the Windows folder because that is cooked in, and I suspect that may have something to do with the issue, but don't really know for sure. Just a thought.

My tweets are protected, and on Twitter's website, I turned off HTTPS-only use as well as removed authorization for moTweets, since now the app needs to re-authorize basically. I think the last time this worked successfully would have been around November, when I came back to twitter.

Is there anything else I can try without re-flashing the rom? I am running a USA CDMA RHOD400 (HTC Touch Pro 2) with the corresponding Energy July 4 regular-edition ROM (not GTX, TouchGlass, but rather the "bells and whistles" version)

I just installed Panoramic moTweets on my old HTC Fuze (Raphael) and it works fine for me. Keep in mind this thread is for the HD 2, not the Rhodium or Raphael.

I am connecting using WiFi, because I no longer use the phone. Work gave me an iPhone 4S which uses a micro sim instead of a sim. Before that, I was using an LG Quantum and before that a Tilt 2 (Rhodium), and before that this Fuze (Raphael).
Last edited by JVH3; 9th March 2012 at 03:09 AM.
9th March 2012, 03:15 AM   |  #36185  
Thanks Meter: 349

1,103 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Unfortunately I dont use moTweets and the GSM HD2 is definetly different then your CDMA Rhodium Phone but the Problem you describe probably has nothing to do with those differences. Maybe it has something to do with Oauth log in problems or a compatability issue like with JZ MortScript.

Maybe take a look here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=874120

or maybe it has to do with something found here:

JZ SmartMort has problems with moTweets:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...931&styleid=15

All just random guesses but best if you would look first in the CDMA Rhodium Thread over at PPCGeeks in case you have not done so yet. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-d...1-flavors.html
9th March 2012, 03:42 AM   |  #36186  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
Thanks! Apologies about the wrong thread!
9th March 2012, 08:11 AM   |  #36187  
Flag Ratchada (Bangkok)
Thanks Meter: 333

1,874 posts
More
Quote:

I use MoTweets & have just checked it as don't use much & working fine via Provider internet or wifi internet.
Will add that from my experience V2.0 is the only one that works well in terms of login especially so if setting up a new account.
Many used V2.0 to set up account then upgraded to V2.1 & V2.1.1 but i'm not a chaser of build numbers & stuck with what worked V2.0
Also worth mentioning my NRG rom is an older one without MoTweet included in ROM but you should be able to overwrite the files if required with Resco or TC file explorers.
V2.0 cab below if required ...
Attached Files
File Type: cab moTweets V2.0.0.cab - [Click for QR Code] (761.8 KB, 1 views)
9th March 2012, 04:59 PM   |  #36188  
Thanks Meter: 89

1,571 posts
More
Im surprised no more updates for the rom in a long time. Is this rom basically perfect now? I mean I know "I" love it for my multimedia use daily. That and camera. Tho I am surprised.. that even on superfine mode.. sometimes things come out pixelated or grainy. Wonder why that is.
10th March 2012, 12:09 PM   |  #36189  
Flag ZG
Thanks Meter: 14

215 posts
Donate to Me
More
the addons link doesnt work
maybe someone have cab with htc messaging ??
10th March 2012, 04:07 PM   |  #36190  
Thanks Meter: 349

1,103 posts
Donate to Me
More
Unfortunately I am out of Office right now but I can send you a copy as soon as I am back.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Hopefully this is the newest one NRG used: HTC Messaging Client
Last edited by swiss420; 11th March 2012 at 05:16 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
addictive, best looking hd2 rom, elegance, energy rom, fastest rom, gtx, hd2 leo, powerful, sexy, smooth, stability!, the best hd2 rom, the rom, tmobile hd2 rom
Previous Thread Next Thread