Apex Launcher 1.0.1
Ok guys Apex Launcher has dropped the beta tag and now it is available on Google Play...
Powerful, fast, and highly customizable home replacement for Android 4.0+.
Apex Launcher helps you create a customized homescreen experience on your Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) device.
- Customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens
- Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
- Infinite & elastic scrolling (homescreen, drawer and dock)
- Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
- Hide elements as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
- Customizable icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
- Choose different folder preview styles and background
- Multiple drawer styles (transparent/opaque, horizontal/vertical, paginated/continuous)
- Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
- Hide apps from the drawer
- Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
- Enjoy homescreen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
- Backup/restore settings and data
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Lots of other customization options!
NOTE: Due to limitations of the Android framework, you won't be able to add widgets from the drawer unless Apex Launcher is installed as a system app (root required). Please read the FAQ for more information.
- Pinch the screen to access screen previews (like Exposť or HTC Sense).
- Long press an icon to drag and drop it over another one to create a folder.
- Long press icons/folders on the desktop and choose edit from the popup menu to customize icons and labels.
- Drag, hover, and drop app icons over the delete button at the top of the screen to quickly uninstall apps.
- Long press an app in the hide apps list to quickly launch that app.
- Reboot after installing as system app (root required) to add widgets from the drawer.
- BIND_APPWIDGET: Required to add widgets from the drawer (only if installed as system app).
- CALL_PHONE: Create direct-dial shortcuts on the homescreen.
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR/SET_WALLPAPER/SET_WALLPAPER_HINTS/VIBRATE: Standard launcher functions.
- INTERNET/ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Check for updates and anonymous usage/error reporting (optional).
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup/restore settings and data.