How to Flash a ROM...
Originally Posted by aimonjacques
Gentle men ,
......Is there any way ,I can erase the rom. Does anyone have a link ? ............
Hi and welcome to the Forum.
The steps to flash a ROM are as follows:
1. Download and unzip the ROM
2. Copy SDDL+ to the root of your uSD Card
3. Create a directory \prg on the uSD Card
4. Copy the ROM .tsw file to uSDCard\prg
5. Run Sddl+ from \Storage Card
6. Further information is available here
If you want to check out a ROM which should work without any issues (it's WM6.5) you could try the one in my signature - the download contains SDDL+.exe and the ROM file already in a \prg folder so all you have to do is copy across to the root of your uSD card and execute.
I've never tried a 6.1 image but I'm sure there are some on the site.
Hope that is of some help
1). Toshiba TG01
- WM6.5 custom ROM (TG01_KPW121227.001
) + 64GB Sandisk uSDXC
+ Mugen 1.3Ah battery
2). Toshiba e830
WiFi+BT, WM2003SE + OzVGA; 32GB CF, 4GB SD, Garmin cfQue 1620 GPS; Audiovox GSM/GPRS data CF; Socket LP-E Ethernet
250GB ext'l HD (Toshiba 1.8" in compact USB enclosure + LIon battery + custom cables)
Audio: PocketMusic 5.3.5 up to 1141k kBits/s (.wav) + Westone W4R
canalphones, Video: Skinned Core Player
MPEG 1 up to 8MBits/s