[Odin][ROM] Whitehawkx's KC1 with CWM recovery

Search This thread

Juls317

Feb 2, 2011
Indy
I don't believe that this one does, there is one by Raver that I know for sure does. But why do you want to go back to Froyo?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using the XDA premium app

Reactions: minimalist83

Juls317

Feb 2, 2011
Indy
ohhh, you might try a custom rom. That may fix it

minimalist83

Jan 23, 2012
Damn it!! I have tried turning stock with this but it keps booting restart . Why have I tried it because links have released here no works megaupload sucks!!

Juls317

Feb 2, 2011
Indy
you can go back to stock with my guide in my sig, but its stock gingerbread. I might help though

minimalist83

Jan 23, 2012
you can go back to stock with my guide in my sig, but its stock gingerbread. I might help though

Thanks my friend but bad news is even returning to stock still no looks internal memory , probably defective internal memory because I bought it from ebay? do you know any last solution? How can I realize that no cure for it?

stephen_w

Jul 24, 2011
Memphis
Thanks my friend but bad news is even returning to stock still no looks internal memory , probably defective internal memory because I bought it from ebay? do you know any last solution? How can I realize that no cure for it?

If you want to try to go back to stock Froyo (though I don't know if it would help), you can flash FB's kd1-stock-sgh-t959v-one-click.jar.

It's a Heimdall one-click file. All you need is a working Java installation on your PC. If you're on Gingerbread right now you'll have to flash it twice & the 2nd time with the "Flash Bootloaders" option checked. You might also have to reboot into recovery after that, clear caches, user data, and select "Reinstall packages." Then it should boot (I had to do that latter when I flashed it).

minimalist83

Jan 23, 2012
@stephen_w

I returned to stock froyo right now , my actual issue is here I think my issue ,s permanent.. pls check and tell your idea about it..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've made an Odin flashable KC1 ROM with CWM already built in. It even boots up to CWM right after flashing to speed up your recovery! Now you can flash your favorite ROM and restore your nandroid backup and be ready to go!

FEATURES
    Stock deodexed KC1 ROM (Whitehawkx)
    * Root
    * Busybox
    * Quickboot
    Bali 3.3 UV
    * Voodoo lagfix enabled by default
    * CWM recovery

NOTES
    1) CWM will try to enable the Voodoo lagfix since it's the default option, so the first boot might take longer than you want it to if you wind up booting into the phone at all.
    2) I noticed a glitch in the boot startup animation. It flashed back and forth between the T-Mobile pink bootup animation and the default Android boot animation.
    3) This WILL delete all your data, so make a backup to your SD card, then back up your SD card to your PC.

INSTRUCTIONS
    1) Download the file to your Windows PC
    2) Extract the 7-Zip file using a compatible program, such as 7-Zip
    3) Load up the file in Odin
    4) Flash
    5) Success!

ODIN
    Learn how to flash files with Odin using this guide
    This file goes into the PDA section of Odin. Your Odin screen should look like this:

ROM DOWNLOAD LINK
    custom_kc1_cwm.7z

CREDITS
    Stock DEODEXED KC1 by Whitehawkx
    Bali 3.3 UV by drhonk
    I've made an Odin flashable KC1 ROM with CWM already built in. It even boots up to CWM right after flashing to speed up your recovery! Now you can flash your favorite ROM and restore your nandroid backup and be ready to go!

FEATURES
    Stock deodexed KC1 ROM (Whitehawkx)
    * Root
    * Busybox
    * Quickboot
    Bali 3.3 UV
    * Voodoo lagfix enabled by default
    * CWM recovery

NOTES
    1) CWM will try to enable the Voodoo lagfix since it's the default option, so the first boot might take longer than you want it to if you wind up booting into the phone at all.
    2) I noticed a glitch in the boot startup animation. It flashed back and forth between the T-Mobile pink bootup animation and the default Android boot animation.

INSTRUCTIONS
    1) Download the file to your Windows PC
    2) Extract the 7-Zip file using a compatible program, such as 7-Zip
    3) Load up the file in Odin
    4) Flash
    5) Success!

ODIN
    Learn how to flash files with Odin using this guide
    This file goes into the PDA section of Odin. Your Odin screen should look like this:

ROM DOWNLOAD LINK
    custom_kc1_cwm.7z

CREDITS
    Stock DEODEXED KC1 by Whitehawkx
    Bali 3.3 UV by drhonk

If you delete the bootanimation file out of the system/bin folder that goes away just a fyi
    Ah, I think I know what happened. I updated the ROM to a different version. I'll have a link up soon to the old, working version.

EDIT

Here's the link
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/teamacid/files/fb/roms/custom_kc1_cwm/custom_kc1_cwm.7z/download
    AWESOME job FBis251 !! The ROM is just what I needed today :)
    Kc1 froyo, you mean?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Premium App