[ROM][MIUI-G_2.4.13][ARC/ARC S][MULTI-LANGUAGE][Update FXP130 03 Ago 2012]

Search This thread

adrianom

Oct 14, 2011
Florianópolis
Guimenez,

Você tem intenção de disponibilizar a tradução de português do brasil para esta sua ROM?

Eu nunca usei MIUI no dia a dia porque nunca encontrei uma ROM que me agrada-se, mas gostei bastante desta sua, é bem rápida e sem nenhum bug aparente, e se eu conseguisse a tradução para pt-br seria ótimo.

Obrigado.

------------

You intend to provide the translation from Portuguese of Brazil your ROM for this?

I've never used MIUI in everyday because never found a ROM that I like to, but I really liked yours, is very fast and without any apparent bug, and if I got the translation for pt-br would great.

Thank you.

Guimenez

Jan 3, 2007
Guimenez,

Você tem intenção de disponibilizar a tradução de português do brasil para esta sua ROM?

Eu nunca usei MIUI no dia a dia porque nunca encontrei uma ROM que me agrada-se, mas gostei bastante desta sua, é bem rápida e sem nenhum bug aparente, e se eu conseguisse a tradução para pt-br seria ótimo.

Obrigado.

------------

You intend to provide the translation from Portuguese of Brazil your ROM for this?

I've never used MIUI in everyday because never found a ROM that I like to, but I really liked yours, is very fast and without any apparent bug, and if I got the translation for pt-br would great.

Thank you.

I'm using to compile this ROM the original MIUI from PORTUGAL and language pré-defined is Portuguese.

I'm starting building the Multilanguage packs, then i will post here in first post :D

PS: Fico contente por termos nesta comunidade pessoal com a nossa língua :D

um abraço

Guimenez

Jan 3, 2007
installation aborted in cwm. wont flash
1. flashed kernel using flashtool
2. then boot into recovery
3. wipe cache, data and dalvik
4. choose zip from sdcard .....................FAILS. getprop errors

do i need re download

The only reason i found is problem with download.

I 've tested the 2 roms

radeon79

Feb 2, 2012
the microphone is not work for me.
Soundhound, google search bar and shazam id is not work.
xperia arc s lt18i.
i use your kernel.

Guimenez

Jan 3, 2007
the microphone is not work for me.
Soundhound, google search bar and shazam id is not work.
xperia arc s lt18i.
i use your kernel.

I've tested right now the 3 programs are working here.

If you want i can make i video to show you :D

Try flash again, and format cache partition and delvik cache.

I always do that and do not restore the MIUI backup without testing everything.

I just use MIUI Backup to layout and applications, nothing more then that

pierrehenry

Oct 30, 2007
Thanx Guimenez for this great ROM!

So far, so good with my Xperia Arc.

I have to admit MIUI is very complete.

I have nevertheless just 2 questions:

1/ You mentioned it comes from official MIUI and with Portugese language. But I found some remaining chinese characters (on some buttons, or the complete firewall applicatio is still in Chinese).
Are you considering a 100% full english version soon? Let's say, with other language it will be the same...

2/ You use BlendMIUI kernel, do you have some kind of "comparison" with DoomKernel for MIUI? This is the one I use, just want to know if there is a specific reason to use one among another...

Thanks,
PH

Guimenez

Jan 3, 2007
Thanx Guimenez for this great ROM!

So far, so good with my Xperia Arc.

I have to admit MIUI is very complete.

I have nevertheless just 2 questions:

1/ You mentioned it comes from official MIUI and with Portugese language. But I found some remaining chinese characters (on some buttons, or the complete firewall applicatio is still in Chinese).
Are you considering a 100% full english version soon? Let's say, with other language it will be the same...

2/ You use BlendMIUI kernel, do you have some kind of "comparison" with DoomKernel for MIUI? This is the one I use, just want to know if there is a specific reason to use one among another...

Thanks,
PH

The English version as some chinese character too :(
This is build from Portuguese ROM, but the Portuguese ROM is build with the English ROM :)

But i will make English Package too and you can try it :D

BendMIUI Kernel its perfect for Battery life, and i'm using it.
DoomKernel its not so good for battery life, but when i use it, i feel a little bit better with WiFi signal.

adrianom

Oct 14, 2011
Florianópolis
Guys,

I m using the ROM for a few days, but I am having problem with constants wakelock. My phone never sleep and the battery lasts only about nine hours. :(

I try using BetterBatteryStats to see which can be the problem, but I have not found the problem yet.

Anyone have this problem?

I am using BlendMIUI kernel.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts