FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[Solution] MUST-HAVE For X2 Users! Speed Tweaks & How to Disable "Slideview" & Panels

969 posts
Thanks Meter: 81

By royalbloodvi, Senior Member on 13th April 2010, 06:47 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th March 2012, 11:06 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Charging Animation to Stop. How ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyteo

If I turn the phone off, does it ever get fully charged...it seems that the charging animation is running to infinity

Hi,
is anybody has resolved this yet ?

19th March 2012, 03:07 PM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, am having a problem with my x2. My phone restarts itself every once in a while(about 1/2 days?), and if that isn't annoying enough, my deleted SMSes from January to 4th march came back, and my more recent messages got wiped out. Is there a way to solve this problem? Because it takes a long time to delete my SMSes (I have more than 10000 in total) so I really don't want them to come back.
3rd July 2012, 03:55 PM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladysng

Hi, am having a problem with my x2. My phone restarts itself every once in a while(about 1/2 days?), and if that isn't annoying enough, my deleted SMSes from January to 4th march came back, and my more recent messages got wiped out. Is there a way to solve this problem? Because it takes a long time to delete my SMSes (I have more than 10000 in total) so I really don't want them to come back.

Try to reinstall software.Maybe help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread