[Q] Will there be rooting possibility for BL7 (dfp-188 -> dfp-231)?

Search This thread

Krompac

Mar 15, 2012
My first post, so hi everyone!

My situation: some time ago a bought defy+ (boot-loader 6), had cellular data related random reboot problem (tried Sim-replacement, different roms, none worked). I sent it back, motorola confirmed my issue and yesterday I got a replacement. It is freaking defy+ with boot-loader 7 (dfp-231)! :mad: They probably ship updated devices now.

As I know, there is no possibility of rooting devices starting from DFP-188 at the time. So do you think there will be a solution for rooting soon, later, anytime?
If so, I keep the phone. If not, I send the phone back, because not playing with rooted phone = 60% of fun.

Thanks!

Tranzior

Feb 16, 2012
Lviv
Hm.. it is difficult question :) maybe yesterday maybe weeks maybe mouth or never

Sent from my MB526 using xda premium

Krompac

Mar 15, 2012
I know it is a difficult one. That is why i asked here, on xda-developers, where experienced developers are. I know you are not oracles, but you have experience with unrooting devices, you could know how long it can take to find a vulnerability, you know if there are phones that were not yet rooted, and so on... :)