(04) How to: Use Moage's ROMs
1. Download Moage's ROM and unzip: Link
2. Charge Tablet to >70%
3. Switch tablet (off)
and disconnect every cable and charger
II. Flash Moage's ROM:
1. Moage's FlashTools:
a) Moage 4.3.5: Open "MoageRomFlash.exe" and choose how much space for applications you would like to have, don't get confused from chinese
you will nevertheless see numbers those are important -> click the number you like most, after this the "MoageRKtool.exe" will start automatically
b) Moage x.x.x: when there is no "MoageRomFlash.exe" then start "MoageRKtool.exe" and go on with step 2.
2. Now press Volume (-) on tablet -> keep pressing and connect at the same time the tablet (upper microUSB port, not OTG) with PC -> as soon as you hear the PC is successfully connected or you see in MoageRKtool "Found RKAndroid...", then you can stop pressing Volume (-) and the tablet should be recognized from "RKBatchTool".
3. In "MoageRKtool" select all items except "Backup" and manually link to those files
=> then click at first "EraseIDB" (red circle), after that: click "Run"(blue circle) -> even when it is in chinese the buttons order will be the same.
4. Wait until the device is booted, then remove USB cable and close FlashTools.
=> If your tablet wont boot anymore, and you don't want to lose your data and settings, then do this to fix the boot problem:
1. Start "MoageRKtool.exe" and select: "Loader", "Parameter", "Boot" and "System"
2. Click "Run" (don't click EraseIDB). Now it will replace just some important system files and the rest will remain.