iGate 1.0 Beta test needed!
We need test for our new products on Windows Mobile 6.0 and 6.1 devices
iGate is small piece of software to replace system idle screen,
When you active system password and after device unused for predefined time, the idle screen will appear. Simply, iGate replace this screen and show iGate screen with necessary information as:
- Unread Mail
- Unread SMS
- Battery status
- Battery and signal levels
- Nearest appointment
- Owner Information
- Able to call to emergency number
Please follow below steps to test iGate:
Currently, iGate is working on Windows Mobile 6.0 or 6.1 only
1. Disable Systemís password
2. Download iGate at:http://www.ppclink.com/download.php?id=1
3. Install iGate to your device, After installing please go to Start menu>> programs folder and then run iGateís settings
3. Tap on Set up password and set the password and time to active iGate.
4. Wait for time out to see if iGate can active and enter password to see if it can go-in.
5. please send report/ comment to email@example.com
Thank you all very much for help us to test iGate.