Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,151 Members 49,419 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CM7 lockscreen music controls and PlayerPro

Tip us?

fakestreet2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] CM7 lockscreen music controls and PlayerPro

I'm currently running Eaglesblood 2.8 and I have the cm7 lockscreen music controls enabled as well as the volume button music control. These settings used to work fine for both the stock music player and Slacker radio.
I recently downloaded PlayerPro and now whenever I'm using Slacker the volume keys are unable to change tracks and the music controls force start PlayerPro even when it is closed and Slacker is playing music.
When I uninstalled PlayerPro everything worked fine again. Anyone know how to stop PlayerPro from taking control of these settings?

theking_13
Old
Thanks Meter 1467
Yes, leave it uninstalled for good.

But seriously, unless there's an option for it to not start (Open up PlayerPro>Menu button>Settings if there are any>look for something like Lockscreen control), you won't be able to.
Current
HTC One X

White Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

History
HTC G1>Motorola Cliq>HTC Mytouch Slide 3G>Blackberry 8900>LG G-Slate>Samsung Vibrant>LG G2x>Samsung Galaxy Nexus>AT&T HTC One X>AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3>Motorola Xoom>HTC G2>HTC Sensation>Meizu MX>T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3>Motorola Atrix HD>Asus TF101>iPhone 4S>iPhone 5>HTC One S>Samsung Galaxy S2

*If I helped you, hit the Thanks button! *