Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,001 Members 39,938 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Mira - Smart Personal Assistant for iOS and Android [DELETED]

Tip us?
 
Limit8
Old
#351  
Limit8's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 145
Posts: 121
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Düsseldorf
A few minutes ago I finished programming the Places API!
Maybe we can already release Mira 2.0 the 16. March into the market!
It going to have a support for the new fast server, many bug fixes, many speed ups and improvements, new credits entry for Jonas , the Places API, an invisible Google Voice Search query and support for more sentences.
OnePlus One (Sandstone 64 GB)
Official CM 11S [XNPH25R]
franco.Kernel r7
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limit8 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Nemesis1278
Old
#352  
Nemesis1278's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 422
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limit8 View Post
A few minutes ago I finished programming the Places API!
Maybe we can already release Mira 2.0 the 16. March into the market!
It going to have a support for the new fast server, many bug fixes, many speed ups and improvements, new credits entry for Jonas , the Places API, an invisible Google Voice Search query and support for more sentences.
Sweet I can't wait to try it out and see the improvements.

sent from my HD2 with Dungphp Runnymede
New Phones:
Galaxy Nexus
Android Build:
[ROM] [4.4.4] SlimKat (toroplus) [STABLE/WEEKLY]

HTC One X
Android Build:
[ROM] SlimKAT [6.6] [unofficial]


Old Phone:
HTC-HD2 Leo 1024
Sold
 
matzen97
Old
#353  
matzen97's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 92
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bocholt

 
DONATE TO ME
Default market

we are still waiting for unlock in market,
here some new links:

CHANGELOG:
http://myfirstserver.bplaced.net/for...rd=1&thema=4#1

FORUM / WEBSITE:
mira-android.com

The download link http://myfirstserver.bplaced.net/mira is removed!
U can download Mira only from market!
 
jonas2295
Old
#354  
jonas2295's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2426
Posts: 4,849
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bavaria

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by matzen97 View Post
we are still waiting for unlock in market,
here some new links:

CHANGELOG:
http://myfirstserver.bplaced.net/for...rd=1&thema=4#1

FORUM / WEBSITE:
mira-android.com

The download link http://myfirstserver.bplaced.net/mira is removed!
U can download Mira only from market!
I hope the graphics are okay
limit8 contacted me yesterday and i did all things in less then 30 mins lol



You want 20gb free cloud storage ?
use my referral link and you get them right away at copy.com !
Thanks!

 
augie7107
Old
#355  
augie7107's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 152
Posts: 1,404
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Boston
I'm on the market now and I don't see it?
 
jonas2295
Old
#356  
jonas2295's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2426
Posts: 4,849
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bavaria

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by augie7107 View Post
I'm on the market now and I don't see it?
Quote:
we are still waiting for unlock in market,
read the posts



You want 20gb free cloud storage ?
use my referral link and you get them right away at copy.com !
Thanks!

 
augie7107
Old
#357  
augie7107's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 152
Posts: 1,404
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Boston
Thanks for your sarcasm.

Generally devs remove the download link after the app is available on the market.
 
jonas2295
Old
#358  
jonas2295's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2426
Posts: 4,849
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bavaria

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by augie7107 View Post
Thanks for your sarcasm.

Generally devs remove the download link after the app is available on the market.
well you are welcome but the answer was right in front of your eyes ...

Could be but maybe they want to stop to spread the old version and let the people wait some hours for the new version ?!



You want 20gb free cloud storage ?
use my referral link and you get them right away at copy.com !
Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to jonas2295 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
matzen97
Old
#359  
matzen97's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 92
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bocholt

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas2295 View Post
Could be but maybe they want to stop to spread the old version and let the people wait some hours for the new version ?!
exactly.
we don't want to find more old screenshots on blogs.
u have to wait, sorry...
 
tw1tterik
Old
#360  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 97
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Roosendaal
ooooh jolly! this is great...

Tags
intelligent, sara, semantic, siri
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes