5,598,086 Members 42,751 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Mugen Batteries for I8150

Tip us?

darthbii
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Wink Feipusi battery 1900MAH for SGW

hey guys, new to this forum. any1 using the Feipusi 1900MAH for their Galaxy Wonder? Could you tell me if there is much difference between the stock Samsung batt? And is this brand trusted?

babribeiro
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Guys , from my personal experience, don't buy any batteries online unless you reallyyy sure it is real.

My personal Experience is the Following. ( Although a different phone and brand)

When i was in Shanghai, Searching for LG Optimus One P500 (In china P503), in shops around i could not find a single one that was real, there were all copies , although probable working ok but still not original.
Went to the LG website and search for Official support shops in the city, there were quite a few, so i called one and asked for battery, the place said they have. I went there in person and i buy it , paid 100 rmb ( about 12 or 16$ at 27/02/2012 rates) for it. Had the wait a bit for the person to fill up the paper and warranty and so on.
Been using it for the last month. SO far is Exactly the same as when the old battery was new.No complains at all.

Note: All the Chinese talk was done by my girlfriend.

For Samsung or any other shops, i suppose it pretty much the same.
Another clue is , never buy anything from Shenzhen area ( south China Area), the probability of being fake/copy is 99%).

So my advice is, try search a support shop/place at your own country and ask them for it.

I hope i was clear.

Cumprimentos.

souwatt
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Mugen Power Battery Performance

Hello guys,

I bought a Mugen Power 1700mAh Extended Battery for my SGW. I've been using/testing battery for about a week and really happy with its performance.

A screenshot of battery (with a average usage of wifi, 3G, GPS etc.) when charge level is 1% is attached.

It is expensive when compared to alternative batteries but it totally satisfies me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20120315-222423.jpg
Views:	618
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	951191   Click image for larger version

Name:	MugenPower.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	951192  
The Following User Says Thank You to souwatt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JSReis
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I think it's better to always buy original batteries. But you can always search by model number and find some alternative.

piro.lito
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Anyone knows more powerfull batteries for W?

Even if i had to use an extended back cover.

kemaro30
Old
Thanks Meter 24
i wish are some 2000mah batteries for our W out there.
Cheers,
kemaro

found my words helpful? hit that sexy Thanks

mrko==
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by souwatt View Post
Hello guys,

I bought a Mugen Power 1700mAh Extended Battery for my SGW. I've been using/testing battery for about a week and really happy with its performance.

A screenshot of battery (with a average usage of wifi, 3G, GPS etc.) when charge level is 1% is attached.

It is expensive when compared to alternative batteries but it totally satisfies me

hi,where have u buy this battery?

souwatt
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Mugen Power Battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrko== View Post
hi,where have u buy this battery?
I bought it from Mugen Power website. Here is the link: http://goo.gl/2VLEv
The Following User Says Thank You to souwatt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrko==
Old
Thanks Meter 14
thank you very much
how much is increased the autonomy?

mateiradu
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Lightbulb Standardized battery test, coming soon

Hi guys,
I'm trying to create a standardized test, so that anyone can try it and see how our batteries behave. This way we can also share our results for consultation
I have to do it in my free time and so it will take some time to develop. Keep in mind that it will not be an app, only a set of rules and step-by-step procedures.
As soon as I'll finish I'll post the thread

The Following User Says Thank You to mateiradu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]