FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more

 View Poll Results: how many people want this thread for discussion ?

yes
 
200 Vote(s)
95.69%
no
 
9 Vote(s)
4.31%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[sgt]-[discussion room] CyanogenMOD 9.0 by te4m[MTD][4.0.4]

16th March 2012, 03:30 AM |#381  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
VPN
Hi, This may be considered noob, but what is the current status of VPN? In the dev thread someone says it's up and asks for test. I tested and replied saying it's not working, but didn't get any reply then.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2296
Am I a big noob here? I did search but developers are talking about something I don't understand. I'm not requesting the feature, just like to know the current status.
Thanks.
 
 
16th March 2012, 03:43 AM |#382  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 622
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdfdrere

Hi, This may be considered noob, but what is the current status of VPN? In the dev thread someone says it's up and asks for test. I tested and replied saying it's not working, but didn't get any reply then.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2296
Am I a big noob here? I did search but developers are talking about something I don't understand. I'm not requesting the feature, just like to know the current status.
Thanks.

If you are still using that kernel you can try the following in terminal emulator

Code:
su
chown -R system.vpn /data/misc/vpn
The Following User Says Thank You to sbradymobile For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2012, 06:44 AM |#383  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbradymobile

If you are still using that kernel you can try the following in terminal emulator

Code:
su
chown -R system.vpn /data/misc/vpn

Thanks. But I'm now on the last 07/03 release. May I ask, if it's working, why don't put it into the formal build? Ignore me if it's too noob, or it's too complicated to explain to a non-dev user.
16th March 2012, 12:51 PM |#384  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
Donate to Me
More
Hy, I'm planning to buy a 32GB micro SD for my Tab.
I would like to ask if it's going to work with CM9(03/07) without any problem?Or it's absultely independent from the ROM?May it just depends on hardware,that how big capacity SD card can be used by the device?

Thanks in advance
16th March 2012, 12:58 PM |#385  
Dmaxx67's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Rom does not care what SD card you install. Believe its all in the hardware.


Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to Dmaxx67 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2012, 04:45 PM |#386  
qm4n76's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gorontalo
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.benedek92

Hy, I'm planning to buy a 32GB micro SD for my Tab.
I would like to ask if it's going to work with CM9(03/07) without any problem?Or it's absultely independent from the ROM?May it just depends on hardware,that how big capacity SD card can be used by the device?

Thanks in advance

There is no sdcard limited capacity for any rom

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA Premium HD app
16th March 2012, 05:40 PM |#387  
teacher1960's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bergen
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qm4n76

There is no sdcard limited capacity for any rom

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA Premium HD app



I've read many places that 32 gb is the limit but if you are correct it will make me very happy.
16th March 2012, 05:46 PM |#388  
Dmaxx67's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
He means that the rom does not decide Max capacity. The phone does and I haven't seen one yet that holds more than 32gb.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
17th March 2012, 07:39 AM |#389  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdfdrere

Thanks. But I'm now on the last 07/03 release. May I ask, if it's working, why don't put it into the formal build? Ignore me if it's too noob, or it's too complicated to explain to a non-dev user.

Okay, I said ignore me. But I can't help it. Curious, you know.
Can I use VPN in the 07/03 build? And how?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA
17th March 2012, 09:11 AM |#390  
brunoisa10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Middelkerke
Thanks Meter: 107
 
Donate to Me
More
very great ROM

it is possible to hide the notif bar just with a long press on Power button

many thanks


Quote:
Originally Posted by brunoisa10



using the CM9 ROM

Last edited by brunoisa10; 17th March 2012 at 09:18 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Tab General by ThreadRank