(1) Download this file and put in somewhere in your memory card
(2) Go to the Market and download "Script Manager"
(3) Open Script Manager and go to Config and choose "Browse as Root"
(4) Browse to where the script is and choose it
(5) Select only the ROOT symbol and then RUN
(6) First choose option 2 and when asked again choose option 6 (if you feel like taking a chance, choose option MEGA RAM 2) and V6 will install.
(7) After you are done with installing browse to /data/ in the memory of the phone, a file called 99SuperCharger.sh will be there
(8) Choose it, select run at boot
(9) Reboot and you should be done, enjoy.
New firmware updates have begun rolling out for two … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?