Well as far as i know, the script itself only need su / root permission to launch, not a custom rom .
So i think how to install it is still quite the same :
(From Kezra in his thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1438452
Instructions for V6 Supercharger
(1) Download this file and put in somewhere in your memory card
(2) Go to the Market and download "Script Manager"
(3) Open Script Manager and go to Config and choose "Browse as Root"
(4) Browse to where the script is and choose it
(5) Select only the ROOT symbol and then RUN
(6) First choose option 2 and when asked again choose option 6 (if you feel like taking a chance, choose option MEGA RAM 2) and V6 will install.
(7) After you are done with installing browse to /data/ in the memory of the phone, a file called 99SuperCharger.sh will be there
(8) Choose it, select run at boot
(9) Reboot and you should be done, enjoy.
Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk