FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

MIUI camera app for CM7 [New Version posted 5-28]

17th March 2012, 04:21 AM |#301  
oohaylima's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Washington D.C.
Thanks Meter: 421
 
More
I don't see why you couldn't do that. How are you installing them?
 
 
17th March 2012, 08:02 PM |#302  
pikachukaki's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloníki, Greece
Thanks Meter: 2,567
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oohaylima

I don't see why you couldn't do that. How are you installing them?

Copy with root xplorer and permissions but i wanna gallery too with camera

Sent from my u8800pro using xda premium
22nd March 2012, 11:14 AM |#303  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
This app fixed all my problems with my camera using the anti shake makes clear and perfect pictures now
17th April 2012, 05:22 AM |#304  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
it seems just so so
4th June 2012, 12:56 AM |#305  
Junior Member
Flag 南京
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
This is great ! I find that i simply can not leave XDA.
5th June 2012, 01:26 AM |#306  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
thaaanks
thaaankss
enzotheresa
26th July 2012, 07:10 PM |#307  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thanks. the original cm7 camera is really really sucks
Last edited by enzotheresa; 27th July 2012 at 09:10 PM.
16th January 2013, 04:59 PM |#308  
_polimorph_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jibou, Transilvania
Thanks Meter: 1,129
 
Donate to Me
More
I tried MIUI Camera TEST1 (with FFC) and got a FC opening the app. My config is Samsung Galaxy S3, i9300, CM10 4.1.2 (my device board codename is "m0")
I also tried on the same device and configuration the Fixed2 version and it worked flawless.
Please maybe someone can take a look at the error report (it says something about invalid int "null")? Thanks in advance.
http://pastebin.com/5m8H7qkw
Attached Files
File Type: txt MIUI FFC i9300.txt - [Click for QR Code] (8.1 KB, 3 views)
19th January 2013, 12:14 AM |#309  
thoughtlesskyle's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Outside of Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 3,882
 
More
Re: MIUI camera app for CM7 [New Version posted 5-28]
Quote:
Originally Posted by _polimorph_

I tried MIUI Camera TEST1 (with FFC) and got a FC opening the app. My config is Samsung Galaxy S3, i9300, CM10 4.1.2 (my device board codename is "m0")
I also tried on the same device and configuration the Fixed2 version and it worked flawless.
Please maybe someone can take a look at the error report (it says something about invalid int "null")? Thanks in advance.
http://pastebin.com/5m8H7qkw

Your problem seems to be that you aren't running gingerbread, no fix for that

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
19th January 2013, 10:47 AM |#310  
_polimorph_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jibou, Transilvania
Thanks Meter: 1,129
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtlesskyle

Your problem seems to be that you aren't running gingerbread, no fix for that

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

The FIXED2 version works just fine and it's practically the same thing with TEST1, without FFC, so it's not an os platform issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes