Originally Posted by Localhorst86
I can't wait until this is available for ICS, sounds very nice
With ICS i'm on the fence what to do next
Current status -
* Gestures - works
* Home - works
* Starting other apps - works
* Status bar hiding - see issues bellow
* Back, recent apps, menu - work only on ICS with ICS kernel
* Back, recent apps, menu - work only on ICS with ICS kernel. So systems with old kernels (like CM9 on 10.1) will have problems till ICS kernel is available. I might find some other solution, but no guarantee. Simply put, old kernels are not fully compatible with ICS. Its not an issue for stock rooted ICS.
* Status bar - now this is annoying. I can hide it and it is stable, however in ICS home screen background is related to status bar, and if I kill status bar process, home screen background disappears. When I start bar process, background appears again. But there is one more thing. If you start hiding bar too often, background switches to default one.
No problems if live wallpaper is used.
I might or might not be able to solve it. Was working on ICS events protocol lately, so didn't dig too deep into issues.
Question1: Is it safe to release alfa version for XDA with these issues or should I go for closed testing?
Question2: Is there any use in such application if status bar (or should I say home background) issues are not solved?