Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,506 Members 40,123 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]CyanogenMod 7.2.0 .32 Kernel (28/02/2013)[NiGHTLY]

Tip us?
 
ezet
Old
#101  
ezet's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 460
Posts: 240
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by x69 View Post
Hi

The rom is good, but in the camera360.apk and Camerafx.apk the image is up side down.
Why?

Sory may bad english.
Have both apps installed here and just tried them everything works fine.
Something must be wrong with your config.
 
x69
Old
(Last edited by x69; 13th March 2012 at 11:44 AM.)
#102  
x69's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 25
Join Date: Feb 2007
The native camera is ok, lgcamera ok but the new camera360 and camerafx the image is inverted

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Replacing the boot.img afect this or not?
 
fjsferreira
Old
#103  
fjsferreira's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 881
Posts: 1,793
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ponta Delgada
Ezet, how about making this kernel work with Aurora? Maybe it's not even possible or simply too much work to be done, sorry to ask, it's just I love that everything works great with your kernel :) Dzo for sure won't do this, he's working on 3.0 and almost certainly won't start to work with .32 again...

Sent from my U8800
You still don't use Dropbox? WTF?
Install it here and both of us receive 500Mb free.
 
ezet
Old
#104  
ezet's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 460
Posts: 240
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjsferreira View Post
Ezet, how about making this kernel work with Aurora? Maybe it's not even possible or simply too much work to be done, sorry to ask, it's just I love that everything works great with your kernel :) Dzo for sure won't do this, he's working on 3.0 and almost certainly won't start to work with .32 again...

Sent from my U8800
It's actually one my to do list to at least try it out but i am not sure if i can make it anyway. I'll give it a try though.
 
fjsferreira
Old
#105  
fjsferreira's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 881
Posts: 1,793
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ponta Delgada
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezet View Post
It's actually one my to do list to at least try it out but i am not sure if i can make it anyway. I'll give it a try though.
Great Ezet! Take your time :)

Sent from my U8800
You still don't use Dropbox? WTF?
Install it here and both of us receive 500Mb free.
 
rkoby13
Old
#106  
rkoby13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7,465
Posts: 9,517
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: You don't wanna know.....

 
DONATE TO ME
hey ...i have issues with camera: when recording video & trying to zoom-in....camera fc's...maybe anyone knows why?
thx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 1.0
powered by
Team G3mod-ICS26 kernel by Arakmar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy S II
Dualboot
[Secondary]Used for storing SlimSaber "R" 4.3.1(2014/08/04) as a nandroid ready to boot
>>>DorimanX Power Core kernel<<|>>10.43v119 by computoncio <<
 
ezet
Old
#107  
ezet's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 460
Posts: 240
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkoby13 View Post
hey ...i have issues with camera: when recording video & trying to zoom-in....camera fc's...maybe anyone knows why?
thx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 1.0
powered by
Team G3mod-ICS26 kernel by Arakmar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Confirmed. I'll have a look at it although i'm not sure if hardware supports this at all. Official 2.3 has camera zoom while recording? If not then the fix might be just disabling this But i'll see the logs nevertheless
The Following User Says Thank You to ezet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rkoby13
Old
(Last edited by rkoby13; 16th March 2012 at 11:25 PM.)
#108  
rkoby13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7,465
Posts: 9,517
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: You don't wanna know.....

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezet View Post
Confirmed. I'll have a look at it although i'm not sure if hardware supports this at all. Official 2.3 has camera zoom while recording? If not then the fix might be just disabling this But i'll see the logs nevertheless
edit
i think official 2.3.5 has zoom -in-out....feature...not sure though....
ok...thanks...
btw: is it possible for you to add WM voodoo sound drivers to your kernel?
it's awesome on my g3...with beats audio..and dsp manager
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 1.0
powered by
Team G3mod-ICS26 kernel by Arakmar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy S II
Dualboot
[Secondary]Used for storing SlimSaber "R" 4.3.1(2014/08/04) as a nandroid ready to boot
>>>DorimanX Power Core kernel<<|>>10.43v119 by computoncio <<
 
R4DK0
Old
#109  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 144
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ljubljana

 
DONATE TO ME
Backup download link, under "CM7 .32 kernel (newer) from ezet":
http://qrac.zapto.org/
or
http://server.streznik.org/
 
ezet
Old
#110  
ezet's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 460
Posts: 240
Join Date: Jan 2012
Uploading RC1 release.
You can check the changes here http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#q,sta...1b984600003309
No major changes that are phone specific. Only one bug found that is the camera zoom while recoding a video will FC. I don't have much time to see what's wrong with it yet, but will try to fix in a future release.

Tags
7.2, cyanogenmod, u8800
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes