Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] MiniCM7-2.2.2 [6/7/13] Gingerbread 2.3.7/CM7.2 unofficial port for the x10mini

OP nobodyAtall

15th March 2012, 05:01 PM   |  #7101  
Thanks Meter: 0

36 posts
Hi, any news on that bug when the items on notification bar block and you have to reboot?

Just checking if anyone found a solution or a way to minimize it. I'm rebooting at least twice a day by now.
16th March 2012, 04:03 AM   |  #7102  
Flag South Sulawesi, Makassar
Thanks Meter: 238

663 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-static

Hi, any news on that bug when the items on notification bar block and you have to reboot?

Just checking if anyone found a solution or a way to minimize it. I'm rebooting at least twice a day by now.

reapply some theme from theme chooser if U lazy reboot Ur phone
if status bar empty after apply theme, use torch and Ur status bar normal again
16th March 2012, 08:20 AM   |  #7103  
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
New movie...
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomiguy

Hi people! How is going your little mini? Mine runs perfect! However i was wondering if nobody or na team will surprise us with a new update soon or development has stopped with this ROM?
Please don't misunderstand me,i don't beg to hurry up for an update, just for information because in fact as i said in the beginning this ROM now is perfect and i would understand if there are no more updates.
Just for curiosity, you know because as soon as we start flashing is like a drug LOL
Maybe they are thinking about something stable with ics
Anyway, whatever they decide, continuing developing or not i must say thank you one more time because due to this ROM and kernel even my girlfriend with her sgs2 sometimes is a bit jealous of my phone

Yeah, I think that's a new movie coming out... "Flashing ROMs and other drugs"...
The Following User Says Thank You to jimrin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2012, 01:37 AM   |  #7104  
Flag Mérida
Thanks Meter: 80

645 posts
More

Enviado desde mi ST17a usando Tapatalk
17th March 2012, 04:05 PM   |  #7105  
Thanks Meter: 2

51 posts
sorry guys, i am a junior for this. Can anyone explain this in a more detail tutorial. I will appreciate it.
17th March 2012, 05:22 PM   |  #7106  
Donetsk
Thanks Meter: 25

159 posts
More
guys, i have problem with earphones. phone didn't detect any of them. not from PC, not from box. they are totally work, but phone didn't react. what should i do? reflash minicm with all wipes? or there is another solution?
18th March 2012, 08:00 AM   |  #7107  
@nobodyAtall - I used your ROMs in x10 mini. It was just amazing, the best I have ever seen in any other phone. Lots of updates and constant support. You just proved how a phone disposed by the company itself by stopping updates after 2.1 can be such a great smartphone.! Hats off to you!

If you happen to move forward please do consider making ROMs for Galaxy s2 i9100G. Your talent is needed

Thanks a lot again! Have a wonderful life!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to intimateangel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2012, 04:37 AM   |  #7108  
Thanks Meter: 1

32 posts
What I need to do if I have ginger dx rom installed? I need to turn back to 2.1 original rom and do that? I have installed nAa kernel but I don't know of unlock bootloader I don't remember if I do that when I installed gingerdx. Can anyone help me?
19th March 2012, 12:27 PM   |  #7109  
Thanks Meter: 588

1,131 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanxddx

What I need to do if I have ginger dx rom installed? I need to turn back to 2.1 original rom and do that? I have installed nAa kernel but I don't know of unlock bootloader I don't remember if I do that when I installed gingerdx. Can anyone help me?

You have nAa kernel but you don't know about bootloader unlock, i just cant get enough of this noobs, they are a really needed here, lovely persons ^^

Boot the phone, if nAa kernel logo is there then press back buttom constantly to enter in the CWMrecovery, wipe, install MiniCM and please dont forget the Gapps, if you have any problem make sure you have wiped, if the problem persists go ahead to Matmutants FAQ and read everything, if you dont find your answer then KINDLY ask Mat. Have a nice day, cheers from Argentina

Sent from my E10a using xda premium
Last edited by ChavitoArg; 19th March 2012 at 12:33 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChavitoArg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2012, 07:11 PM   |  #7110  
Thanks Meter: 113

366 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChavitoArg

You have nAa kernel but you don't know about bootloader unlock, i just cant get enough of this noobs, they are a really needed here, lovely persons ^^

Boot the phone, if nAa kernel logo is there then press back buttom constantly to enter in the CWMrecovery, wipe, install MiniCM and please dont forget the Gapps, if you have any problem make sure you have wiped, if the problem persists go ahead to Matmutants FAQ and read everything, if you dont find your answer then KINDLY ask Mat. Have a nice day, cheers from Argentina

Sent from my E10a using xda premium

+1 Amen

The Following User Says Thank You to blackkzero For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
minicm7, x10 mini gingerbread, x10 mini minicm7
Previous Thread Next Thread