Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 51,920 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] MiniCM7-2.2.2 [6/7/13] Gingerbread 2.3.7/CM7.2 unofficial port for the x10mini

Tip us?

X-static
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi, any news on that bug when the items on notification bar block and you have to reboot?

Just checking if anyone found a solution or a way to minimize it. I'm rebooting at least twice a day by now.

Yenkazu
Old
Thanks Meter 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-static View Post
Hi, any news on that bug when the items on notification bar block and you have to reboot?

Just checking if anyone found a solution or a way to minimize it. I'm rebooting at least twice a day by now.
reapply some theme from theme chooser if U lazy reboot Ur phone
if status bar empty after apply theme, use torch and Ur status bar normal again
X10 Mini MiniCM7 by nobodyAtall and DaRk_dOg
Kernel by nobodyAtall
Xperia Z1 [Kitkat] Stock Rom. . .
Kernel by Stock
Or
Compatible phone with nobodyAtall ROM
XD

jimrin
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default New movie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomiguy View Post
Hi people! How is going your little mini? Mine runs perfect! However i was wondering if nobody or na team will surprise us with a new update soon or development has stopped with this ROM?
Please don't misunderstand me,i don't beg to hurry up for an update, just for information because in fact as i said in the beginning this ROM now is perfect and i would understand if there are no more updates.
Just for curiosity, you know because as soon as we start flashing is like a drug LOL
Maybe they are thinking about something stable with ics
Anyway, whatever they decide, continuing developing or not i must say thank you one more time because due to this ROM and kernel even my girlfriend with her sgs2 sometimes is a bit jealous of my phone
Yeah, I think that's a new movie coming out... "Flashing ROMs and other drugs"...
The Following User Says Thank You to jimrin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

davidzam
Old
Thanks Meter 80

Enviado desde mi ST17a usando Tapatalk
"Bill Lee: Exterminate all rational thought. That is the conclusion I have come to."

licklick
Old
Thanks Meter 2
sorry guys, i am a junior for this. Can anyone explain this in a more detail tutorial. I will appreciate it.

d1mas
Old
Thanks Meter 21
guys, i have problem with earphones. phone didn't detect any of them. not from PC, not from box. they are totally work, but phone didn't react. what should i do? reflash minicm with all wipes? or there is another solution?
Legacy devices ::
Telit GM822|Siemens A57|Siemens C75|SE K750i|SE K850i|SE X10 Mini (E10i)
Current device ::
SONY XPERIA U (CM11 build 23)

intimateangel
Old
Thanks Meter 20
@nobodyAtall - I used your ROMs in x10 mini. It was just amazing, the best I have ever seen in any other phone. Lots of updates and constant support. You just proved how a phone disposed by the company itself by stopping updates after 2.1 can be such a great smartphone.! Hats off to you!

If you happen to move forward please do consider making ROMs for Galaxy s2 i9100G. Your talent is needed

Thanks a lot again! Have a wonderful life!
Phones used: Nokia 5700, Nokia 6275 CDMA, Nokia NGage QD, Nokia 6600, Sony Ericsson W550i, Galaxy Mini S5570,Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 mini, HTC Touch Pro CDMA, ZTE Blade, Galaxy S i9000, LG Nexus 4, Galaxy S3 i9300, Gionee M2, Galaxy S2 i9100

Current:
Xiaomi Mi3
Snapdragon 800
2GB RAM
5" 1920*1080
13MP
16GB
3050Mah

MIUI v6 Kitkat 4.4.4
GadgetShieldz
http://www.gadgetshieldz.in/xiaomi-m...ers-cases.html
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to intimateangel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ivanxddx
Old
Thanks Meter 1
What I need to do if I have ginger dx rom installed? I need to turn back to 2.1 original rom and do that? I have installed nAa kernel but I don't know of unlock bootloader I don't remember if I do that when I installed gingerdx. Can anyone help me?

ChavitoArg
Old
(Last edited by ChavitoArg; 19th March 2012 at 11:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanxddx View Post
What I need to do if I have ginger dx rom installed? I need to turn back to 2.1 original rom and do that? I have installed nAa kernel but I don't know of unlock bootloader I don't remember if I do that when I installed gingerdx. Can anyone help me?
You have nAa kernel but you don't know about bootloader unlock, i just cant get enough of this noobs, they are a really needed here, lovely persons ^^

Boot the phone, if nAa kernel logo is there then press back buttom constantly to enter in the CWMrecovery, wipe, install MiniCM and please dont forget the Gapps, if you have any problem make sure you have wiped, if the problem persists go ahead to Matmutants FAQ and read everything, if you dont find your answer then KINDLY ask Mat. Have a nice day, cheers from Argentina

Sent from my E10a using xda premium
Galaxy Nexus (Maguro)

Previous devices:
Galaxy S2, Xperia Mini Pro, Xperia X10 Mini.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChavitoArg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blackkzero
Old
Thanks Meter 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChavitoArg View Post
You have nAa kernel but you don't know about bootloader unlock, i just cant get enough of this noobs, they are a really needed here, lovely persons ^^

Boot the phone, if nAa kernel logo is there then press back buttom constantly to enter in the CWMrecovery, wipe, install MiniCM and please dont forget the Gapps, if you have any problem make sure you have wiped, if the problem persists go ahead to Matmutants FAQ and read everything, if you dont find your answer then KINDLY ask Mat. Have a nice day, cheers from Argentina

Sent from my E10a using xda premium
+1 Amen

The Following User Says Thank You to blackkzero For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
minicm7, x10 mini gingerbread, x10 mini minicm7