Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,219 Members 51,847 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[20 FEB][MAG] HD2 CoreDroid GB 2.3.5 V3.7 & Froyo 1.8 [SENSE 3.5][FAST|SMOOTH]ONLINE!

Tip us?

maxgamer
Old
Thanks Meter 1
hi guys,i have done all the steps correctly to install the rom,but I always stuck at the boot screen.Can anyone help me?thanks

YZ
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxgamer View Post
hi guys,i have done all the steps correctly to install the rom,but I always stuck at the boot screen.Can anyone help me?thanks
Using clk, check if you have bad blocks.
If so, find where they are located, and increase the size of the partition.

Quote of the week:
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

- Lana Turner

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tigermoto
Old
(Last edited by Tigermoto; 18th March 2012 at 01:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 732
Maxgamer, flash this patch then restart.
Tell me what happens.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk
There are 58 XDA Members on my ignore list and I haven't missed a thing worth reading.
If I don't answer your question, or appear to ignore something you've said...... you're probably one of them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tigermoto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

maxgamer
Old
Thanks Meter 1
thanks to yz.hd and tigermoto.I can boot the rom now

rafiqzadah
Old
Thanks Meter 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxgamer View Post
thanks to yz.hd and tigermoto.I can boot the rom now
Wow. Great work CoreDroid Team.. and of Course Tiger, ijjeh, and Aortega.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA
Phone: HTC One S
Recovery: TeamWin[Aluminum 3.0]
Rom: Viper One[1.2.0][OTA][Lozone CoreDroid Mods]
Kernel:Ultimate Fusion 2.1
SdCard: Internal: 9.93 GB External: None ()

Hit the Thanks Button if I helped In Any Way Possible (Where Ever It May be Located)

The Following User Says Thank You to rafiqzadah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aortega
Old
Thanks Meter 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafiqzadah View Post
Wow. Great work CoreDroid Team.. and of Course Tiger, ijjeh, and Aortega.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA
Thanks for your nice words bro, but I had no time to help in hd2 in the last month, all credits goes to Tiger and ljjehl (Lee and Leo) I promise to update FAQs asap.

Instructions are now under Tiger's eye as he has done a better ones than me actually.

Good and wonderful job bros, thanks a lot!!!,

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Tigermoto
Old
Thanks Meter 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by aortega View Post
Thanks for your nice words bro, but I had no time to help in hd2 in the last month, all credits goes to Tiger and ljjehl (Lee and Leo) I promise to update FAQs asap.

Instructions are now under Tiger's eye as he has done a better ones than me actually.

Good and wonderful job bros, thanks a lot!!!,

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Tapatalk
I believe it was sarcasm lol.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
There are 58 XDA Members on my ignore list and I haven't missed a thing worth reading.
If I don't answer your question, or appear to ignore something you've said...... you're probably one of them.

aortega
Old
Thanks Meter 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigermoto View Post
I believe it was sarcasm lol.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
LMAO, for the first time in the month i commented something true for my friends and what i get?, an ironic comment, lol

big-big
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Help on class 10 SD Card

Hi all,

I just got my new class 10 sd card from Samsung. So, I did a backup of my current 1.8 CD and set up the card like proposed: format with SDFormatter, create the partitions in CWM and copied all the stuff to the new card. After restoring with CWM, I started the phone. BUT: what a disappointment! The phone was laggy like hell, I even could not switch the sense screens smoothly.

I read something about class 10 cards somewhere, but could not find it again. Is there a chance to make this card running better than my old class 4 card? Or is even the 3.7 better in handling the class 10 cards by using ext4?

Otherwise, I have to send it back...

Thanks for your help!

Cheers, big.
HTC HD2 - LEO (EU version)
Radio: 2.15.50.14
MAGLDR, CWM
NAND build: CoreDroid v3.7
16GB SD Samsung class 10

Tigermoto
Old
Thanks Meter 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by big-big View Post
Hi all,

I just got my new class 10 sd card from Samsung. So, I did a backup of my current 1.8 CD and set up the card like proposed: format with SDFormatter, create the partitions in CWM and copied all the stuff to the new card. After restoring with CWM, I started the phone. BUT: what a disappointment! The phone was laggy like hell, I even could not switch the sense screens smoothly.

I read something about class 10 cards somewhere, but could not find it again. Is there a chance to make this card running better than my old class 4 card? Or is even the 3.7 better in handling the class 10 cards by using ext4?

Otherwise, I have to send it back...

Thanks for your help!

Cheers, big.
Give it time bro, if it is still slow at this time tomorrow. PM me, i may be able to help.

Tags
aortega, best hd2 nand rom, beuatiful sense rom, core devil, coredroid, desire hd base, dhd, dhd gb, faster, gingerbread, ljjehl, m_t_m is sexy as heck, ray, sense 2.0, sense hd, sergio dadoctor, sexy!, smooth, stable, tigermoto, wizzard of rom
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe