[ROM]-[MikRoms]- [3/9/2012] - MikShifted-G v2.1 - Re-Engineered GB Sense 2.1 + 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hercules rockefeller

Jan 2, 2009
Denver
I was able to get the update. For some reason when downloading to my computer the file was getting corrupted. I downloaded from my phone and it worked.

I was having the same problem, I downloaded it a couple of times via the PC and then copied it over via USB storage mode. I might have tried downloading to the phone directly once, can't remember at the moment. I didn't check the MD5sum becuase I didn't have astro on my my wife's phone at the time. I'll try downloading this right to the phone via wifi when I get home tonight and give it a try. Thanks for the advice!

vampir4997

Jul 18, 2010
Someone smarter than me should make some zips that change the font colors as well as the fonts that would be tits:) (maybe say green lol)

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA

hercules rockefeller

Jan 2, 2009
Denver
I'm still running into problems flashing this, I wipe data and caches, then install MikShifted-G 2.1, and when it gets to Extracting New System Files... I get an error message that states:
E:Error in /sdcard/A Flashables/Mikshifted-G-v2.1-signed.zip
(Status 0)
Installation aborted.

I looked for the MD5Sum so that I could check my download (I've tried a couple of downloads, all with the same results, but I'd still like to rule it out), does anyone have the MD5sum for the download? or any other advice? any assistance is appreciated!

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
I'm still running into problems flashing this, I wipe data and caches, then install MikShifted-G 2.1, and when it gets to Extracting New System Files... I get an error message that states:
E:Error in /sdcard/A Flashables/Mikshifted-G-v2.1-signed.zip
(Status 0)
Installation aborted.

I looked for the MD5Sum so that I could check my download (I've tried a couple of downloads, all with the same results, but I'd still like to rule it out), does anyone have the MD5sum for the download? or any other advice? any assistance is appreciated!

Are you doing a Full Wipe according to the Instructions for Flashing linked in my Sig? Try doing a FULL Wipe according to the Guide. Re-download the Rom via a PC. Copy directly to your SD Card. Then let me know how it turns out. BTW watch the DL when your doing it. If at any time it freezes or your PC goes to sleep, do not flash it. Re-download it. It will in all likely hood not flash, or flash incorrectly if it is interrupted during DL.

YoungCorruptionV2.0

Sep 27, 2011
I get the same thing but if you just flash it again without wiping after the first fail it will work

Sent from my PG06100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Might have some Black Glass Theme goodness posted up later on for you guys :) . That is if you guys are interested :rolleyes: .

ad62ebd3-2260-53ee.jpg

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Does anybody use autokiller on mikg? Whats rveryones opion on it?

Never that :rolleyes: . AutoKillers do nothing but cause issues IMO. I have experimented with them in the past ( read a long time ago ) . Haven't messed with them since. Came to the conclusion that they use more resources, then they save. Also they tend to shut down programs that need to be running, which then have to restart again. Using even more resources. Had an instance where a certain AK was not letting in my MMS :confused: . It would kill it before it finished being DL'd . So I just say no to AK ;) .

vampir4997

Jul 18, 2010
Just curious thats all. I know atk is bad but i used to use autokiller on my hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts