FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME] IceFisha theme for Sense 3.5 (Runnymede AiO // Runny ROM // RSK)

2,323 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,298
 
By fisha21, Senior Member on 27th February 2012, 01:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th March 2012, 04:30 PM |#31  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,263
 
Donate to Me
More
@Fisha21 : you were going to fix runny rom version??I love the looks of the theme but it isn't working

Sent using Runny ROM!
 
 
18th March 2012, 04:35 PM |#32  
fisha21's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,298
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by girek

I have the same at 5.1. Statusbar is crashing down

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notor1ouS-

the skin for runny rom is rly buggy, pls fix that!
(battery icon is still stock one and systemui crashing)

Thanks for the feedback. I will be fixing this, but I am working this weekend so you'll have to be a little patient

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeo4000

I am on Runnymede AIO 6.0.4.3 (CM7r2) and everything seems to work except after a few minutes use SystemUI.apk crashes and takes the statusbar with it and I have to restart to get it back, only to have it crash in the same circumstances.

Any idea what's wrong / what I can do to fix it?

I'm not sure why you're having this problem. I haven't added the "swipe to remove notifications" mod to the AIO version, so SystemUI.apk shouldn't crash. I know some people had issues with bootlooping when installing, but not had any reports of SysUI crashing.

Have you tried fixing permissions via recovery? Also, you using A2SD or AD2SDX?
18th March 2012, 07:24 PM |#33  
fisha21's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,298
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamchamaria

@Fisha21 : you were going to fix runny rom version??I love the looks of the theme but it isn't working

Sent using Runny ROM!

@shub: check your PM inbox
The Following User Says Thank You to fisha21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fisha21 Ad-Free
18th March 2012, 08:44 PM |#34  
Prof Peach's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Morpeth UK
Thanks Meter: 1,004
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Thank you kind sir. Works a treat on RSKv6.
The Following User Says Thank You to Prof Peach For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Prof Peach Ad-Free
18th March 2012, 08:59 PM |#35  
Souldrinker's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kungälv
Thanks Meter: 120
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeo4000

I am on Runnymede AIO 6.0.4.3 (CM7r2) and everything seems to work except after a few minutes use SystemUI.apk crashes and takes the statusbar with it and I have to restart to get it back, only to have it crash in the same circumstances.

Any idea what's wrong / what I can do to fix it?

It's working fine for me on my 6.0.4.3 with cm7r2. Maybe you should try to reflash the rom and theme? Try only dalvik, cache, system and boot first if you don't want to setup everything again...

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Souldrinker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Souldrinker Ad-Free
18th March 2012, 10:09 PM |#36  
fisha21's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,298
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof Peach

Thank you kind sir. Works a treat on RSKv6.

You're welcome. Can I ask, you using v1 or v2?

Awesome sig banner by the way
23rd March 2012, 02:51 AM |#37  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,263
 
Donate to Me
More
Check PM...

Sent using Runny ROM!
23rd March 2012, 09:32 PM |#38  
Braintwist's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Working great, looks perfect! Thx a lot...

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda
The Following User Says Thank You to Braintwist For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Braintwist Ad-Free
29th March 2012, 08:14 PM |#39  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Hello there just rooted my htc desire with runney the last stable one sorry for being a noob but will it work with the latest runney and i just flash it from recoverey right?

also

Can you tell me what app this is:
img6.image shack.us/img6/9443/20120226232138.png

The things to do one seems like it could be handy thanks!
30th March 2012, 12:10 AM |#40  
fisha21's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,298
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr3army

Hello there just rooted my htc desire with runney the last stable one sorry for being a noob but will it work with the latest runney and i just flash it from recoverey right?

also

Can you tell me what app this is:
img6.image shack.us/img6/9443/20120226232138.png

The things to do one seems like it could be handy thanks!

Thanks for looking. Have replied to the PM you sent me...
The Following User Says Thank You to fisha21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fisha21 Ad-Free
30th March 2012, 07:33 PM |#41  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisha21

Thanks for looking. Have replied to the PM you sent me...

Thanks for quick reply and i just replied to your pm
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes