Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 42,065 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[VALUE PACK][DISCUSSION] Finally released!

Tip us?

nail16
Old
(Last edited by nail16; 18th March 2012 at 10:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 292
Taking pictures while recording videos is not even in samsung galsxy s2 v4.0 lol
cause samsung was busy porting their crappwiz to the S2

about gaming performance qualcomm has released new gpu binaries for the adreno 2xx for ics
but i9001 will never get ics so they are useless to us

and can you give me a link of the source from which you got this info?
The Following User Says Thank You to nail16 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rayiskon
Old
Thanks Meter 1114
Quote:
Originally Posted by nail16 View Post
Taking pictures while recording videos is not even in samsung galsxy s2 v4.0 lol
cause samsung was busy porting their crappwiz to the S2

about gaming performance qualcomm has released new gpu binaries for the adreno 2xx for ics
but i9001 will never get ics so they are useless to us

and can you give me a link of the source from which you got this info?
it's from here mate , the leaked JVU for i9000

nail16
Old
(Last edited by nail16; 18th March 2012 at 10:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 292
I hope they at least update the crapwizz cause the i9001 one is more crappy than the new crappwiz
The Following User Says Thank You to nail16 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BackDaws
Old
Thanks Meter 167
will we get continuous focus with this, tap to focus is crap and no video focus is even worse.

i hate you Samsung........
The Following User Says Thank You to BackDaws For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rayiskon
Old
Thanks Meter 1114
Quote:
Originally Posted by nail16 View Post
I hope they at least update the crapwizz cause the i9001 one is more crappy than the new crappwiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackDaws View Post
will we get continuous focus with this, tap to focus is crap and no video focus is even worse.

i hate you Samsung........
come on guys, let it all out, u'll feel better afterwards :P lol just kidding, i totally agree with u, i can't believe people at samsung think they can "buy" us with some crappy value pack
The Following User Says Thank You to rayiskon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dr.wtf
Old
Thanks Meter 152
what the hell do i need that for

BackDaws
Old
Thanks Meter 167
omg Samsung have ruined ICS to make it look just like Gingerbread, the lazy bastards it looks wank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz0WtRR13AE

rayiskon
Old
Thanks Meter 1114
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackDaws View Post
omg Samsung have ruined ICS to make it look just like Gingerbread, the lazy bastards it looks wank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz0WtRR13AE
definitely ruined , the plain vanilla ICS has a really nice UI, now i can understand HTC with their sense 4 which looks really nice (even though i still prefer the vanilla ICS), but i can't understand who would want a slow and laggy UI experience like touchwiz on their phone. it just supports my idea about upgrading to only nexus phones in the future

wintel_mac
Old
Thanks Meter 182

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayiskon View Post
it just supports my idea about upgrading to only nexus phones in the future
But the Galaxy Nexus is just too... huge Otherwise I'd be fine buying one. Why do we need such big phones? Who wants them anyway??? Tablets shall be sold, too...
Current Device: Google Galaxy Nexus GSM i9250, SlimKat 4.4.2 / Mpokang Kernel v10

Siemens A50 -> Siemens M65 -> Sony Ericsson Z710i -> Sony Ericsson W595 -> HTC Desire (SLCD) -> Palm Pre (Minus) -> Samsung Galaxy S Plus (GT-I9001) -> Huawei Honor U8860 (returned b.c. of bad touchscreen) -> Samsung Galaxy S Plus (GT-I9001) -> Google Galaxy Nexus

rayiskon
Old
Thanks Meter 1114
Quote:
Originally Posted by wintel_mac View Post
But the Galaxy Nexus is just too... huge
i must agree with this.. of course we don't need to mention the galaxy Note , i like their ad "phone? , tablet? , it's Galaxy Note " lol FAIL

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwMvhwPPfDc

Tags
anti-samsung, i9001, itwillhappen, notgonnahappen, pack, samsung are thieves, samsung sucks, suxx, this sucks