Modern Combat 3 Sixaxis

OP pierrekid

9th January 2012, 10:53 AM   |  #61  
Flag Yorkshire
Thanks Meter: 10

94 posts
More
Movement problem
I had the same problem with the left joystick (ie worked for a bit then nothing happened). Switching to the classic control scheme and adjusting my SixAxis profile accordingly has sorted this problem out.

I still have a bit of tweaking to do to adjust the sensitivities but I'm getting close. Thanks for the help.

Modern Combat 3 is not Modern Warfare 3 but it's still pretty impressive for something you can carry around and having a working controller makes all the difference. On screen controls are hard to get used to.
9th January 2012, 03:11 PM   |  #62  
Thanks Meter: 63

1,134 posts
You use a ps3 controller and an app on the market called Siaxis to get this to work.
13th January 2012, 06:49 PM   |  #63  
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
Anyone experienced a problem where he can't walk aim and shoot at the same time?(sixaxis paired). it appeared that i only can do 2 actions at the same time. Eg: Walk and shoot. shoot and aim. but not walk aim and shoot.

I have a galaxy nexus and it actually was working just fine for me yesterday and now am experiencing this. pls help

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavoristic

Anyone experienced a problem where he can't walk aim and shoot at the same time?(sixaxis paired). it appeared that i only can do 2 actions at the same time. Eg: Walk and shoot. shoot and aim. but not walk aim and shoot.

I have a galaxy nexus and it actually was working just fine for me yesterday and now am experiencing this. pls help

lol Fix by configuring the left analog as a touch relative from six axis

SEE YOU GUYS AT THE BATTLE FIELD !!

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Note: Save your profile before trying it on the game, otherwise it won't work.
28th January 2012, 09:31 PM   |  #64  
Thanks Meter: 19

2,119 posts
More
This is making me furious.
All my buttons work except the analog sticks.

I've set the right to be relative. Set the left pretty small.

Yet the left stick seems to act as a dpad and for some reason forward makes me sprint and down makes me crouch. The right does nothing
11th February 2012, 07:51 PM   |  #65  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 174

740 posts
Did you ever get the problem solved?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
19th March 2012, 03:19 AM   |  #66  
Thanks Meter: 1

31 posts
So why hasn't someone just posted the .map for this and saved everyone a ton of time reinventing the wheel?
19th March 2012, 05:35 AM   |  #67  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 174

740 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_schticker

So why hasn't someone just posted the .map for this and saved everyone a ton of time reinventing the wheel?

Why are you posting on a thread that is months old?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
15th November 2012, 10:40 PM   |  #68  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 2

10 posts
Hey Pierrekid!

I have a question you may can help with... Just setted up a map for shadow gun on my GNex. Everything works finde except that I cant aim with the right analog while I am shooting. Do you have any idea how to solve this?

Cheers and thanks in advance!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
modern combat 3 sixaxis controller
Previous Thread Next Thread