Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM]"X10S" |v9 Final released FTF File| 21/07/2012 |xperia s firmware ported to x10

OP Tof37

18th March 2012, 11:16 PM   |  #1131  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikh_76

Sorry, that was not supposed to become a reply but a separate post. I apologize

Sent from my X10 using xda premium

u can edit it and remove the quote

Sent from my X10S using xda premium
18th March 2012, 11:18 PM   |  #1132  
well...i managed bluetooth audio using patched up jar files from here nd there..don ask me y dis dat not.happening... i seriously dont know....

i dont have.bluetooth device to test neways

19th March 2012, 06:09 AM   |  #1133  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 31

200 posts
More
hey champ!!! your rom is working fine till now....good work...but there's one problem, as i am getting battery drains though you have stated it a battery saver...please solve my problem....i am currently running v7 final with all your addons installed....
19th March 2012, 06:26 AM   |  #1134  
xperia s is 1.5ghz dual core beast with 1700mah battery....

an xperia s rom will never be more battery saving than x10 stock... if you cannot understand that.... that's pathetic .....

x10 stock takes 190mb in /system partition while this ROM takes 290mb... see how much more heavier and how many more apps.

so if you think this ROM will give you 48hrs battery life or something....jus forget it

The Following User Says Thank You to championswimmer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2012, 07:13 AM   |  #1135  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 5

84 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by championswimmer

flash timescape nd fbix addon dude

Thanks, all working now
19th March 2012, 08:40 AM   |  #1136  
Flag ekeby
Thanks Meter: 53

231 posts
More
Quote:

well...i managed bluetooth audio using patched up jar files from here nd there..don ask me y dis dat not.happening... i seriously dont know....

i dont have.bluetooth device to test neways

Alright, like I said its a beautiful work you've done and it was not meant as criticism, I was just wondering because its the same thing in the feralab ROM and I need this feature (for my job). I have talked to fera volt about it too but he don't know either. So I was just curious if you had an idea what the problem might be. Thank you for the reply though. Great work:)

19th March 2012, 08:46 AM   |  #1137  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikh_76

Alright, like I said its a beautiful work you've done and it was not meant as criticism, I was just wondering because its the same thing in the feralab ROM and I need this feature (for my job). I have talked to fera volt about it too but he don't know either. So I was just curious if you had an idea what the problem might be. Thank you for the reply though. Great work:)

you sure there r no settings to.change it or something....

I'll get a Bluetooth from my friend and.check out myself sometime later

19th March 2012, 09:05 AM   |  #1138  
Thanks Meter: 56

538 posts
Is the smooth scrolling fix part of version 7 Rom? I don't think so. I flashed it anyway. Did notice better screen redrawn

Sent from my X10S using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to blacklistedcard For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2012, 09:07 AM   |  #1139  
Flag ekeby
Thanks Meter: 53

231 posts
More
Quote:

you sure there r no settings to.change it or something....

I'll get a Bluetooth from my friend and.check out myself sometime later

Yes, I'm sure it is not a setting, there is such a setting in cyanogenmod 7.1 (so that is the one I'm using at the moment). But I think your ROM is so cool and would like to use that instead. If youre able to fix it I will be sure to use it and make a donation (so you can get your own bluetooth haha) thanks for the effort :)

19th March 2012, 10:49 AM   |  #1140  
guys....

I'm probably going to get banned soon....totally my mistake as i have been repeatedly spamming some dev threads i should not have....

no need to discuss / refer to this message of mine among urselves or with anyone else...

I'm jus saying that...in case i get banned, I'm sorry for that.... it'll be purely due to my stupidity....and I'll be sorry for the temporary stop in development/support due to my ban

I'll not be releasing a new rom anyways till 8th april....

my social network contacts are anyways mentioned under my profile, so you can contact me there (except on my paypal email id)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
championswimmer, firmware port, tof37, x10s, x10s v8 final, xperia s, xperia s apps x10, xperia x10s
Previous Thread Next Thread