not available in market

Search This thread
Jul 15, 2011
Delhi
Realme GT 2
i believe it's a big no. of users who face this problem and i found a solution for it while surfing that flashing taiwaneese firmware will solve this issue? will it surely cure the problem or is this a really big issue with hardware of sgr that can't be solved?

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

M

m.kochan10

It's not about faith but about facts ;) Moreover if something can be fixed by flashing a new fw then you cannot talk about defective device, but about buggy software.

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium

mj.vikram

Mar 2, 2012
XDA 24 X 7
OMG! i am so confused should i buy sgr or not.. :confused:

Galaxy R is very good mobile i am using it from 4 Months and i also faced random shut down (only 4 time) but it got fixed after factory resetting and clearing the cache, there are some users who got some defective phones for them they got full amount refund from the Samsung, so if u get defective mobile u will get replacement or full refund, now its up to you to buy or not:).

Jul 15, 2011
Delhi
Realme GT 2
I was confused too like you, but finally decided to let go this device because of the uncertainties surrounding it...I think you should get Atrix 2 which has better hardware than SGR

i don't want to buy motorolla it is out of fashion in india and there is no more support for motorolla in india.. if i buy it then every frn of mine will laugh at me :p

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2011
Delhi
Realme GT 2
Galaxy R is very good mobile i am using it from 4 Months and i also faced random shut down (only 4 time) but it got fixed after factory resetting and clearing the cache, there are some users who got some defective phones for them they got full amount refund from the Samsung, so if u get defective mobile u will get replacement or full refund, now its up to you to buy or not:).

okk i will buy sgr finally on this 25th or 26th from where ever i get it for reasonable price

vipul12389mehta

Feb 27, 2012
Mumbai
okk i will buy sgr finally on this 25th or 26th from where ever i get it for reasonable price

The only reason i wouldnt recomend you this fone, that this fone dont have much future. It wont have major support,updates in the future.

But rest only a small proportion of people are facing the problem. You take any smartfone, such prob are bound to come.

Rest everythin is fine. Go for it....

'cooleagle'

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 19, 2012
The only reason i wouldnt recomend you this fone, that this fone dont have much future. It wont have major support,updates in the future.

But rest only a small proportion of people are facing the problem. You take any smartfone, such prob are bound to come.

Rest everythin is fine. Go for it....

No offence mate but I don't think this handset is as bad as you are making it to be.

No future ? Samsung India has confirmed that it'll get ICS but there's no fixed schedule yet and Galaxy Note doesn't have a fixed schedule either so it also doesn't have a future if we go by your theory which is hilarious. :)

So this handset is worth buying but only if you can get it. :p

vipul12389mehta

Feb 27, 2012
Mumbai
No offence mate but I don't think this handset is as bad as you are making it to be.

No future ? Samsung India has confirmed that it'll get ICS but there's no fixed schedule yet and Galaxy Note doesn't have a fixed schedule either so it also doesn't have a future if we go by your theory which is hilarious. :)

So this handset is worth buying but only if you can get it. :p

Hmm i completely agree with your point. This handset is 200% worth buying, with GPU as Nvidea (Superior than S2)....

But the only point from a customer is, since samsung pulled off, the future is bit shaddy. You are only considering one aspect i.e. ICS. Say e.g. if i had to buy a new fone, Galaxy R, could i get it ?? but i can surely get Note.

I am only giving my personel view.
The only point that the new user should seek about the future of the fone and then should buy it.

Rest of all above, the fone is simply awesome...

'cooleagle'

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 19, 2012