FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[ROM] ZaSa_4chacha - [Mar 23, 2012] Released kitchen for 1.57, Corr 1.54 v_1 link

362 posts
Thanks Meter: 262
 
By ajeevlal, Senior Member on 12th November 2011, 06:01 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th March 2012, 04:19 AM |#151  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 262
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexmaen

I think this could be fixed if you use a launcher that supports a keyboard. But is there any?

Also I found that Google Talk was missing (which cannot be found in the Android Market). That's interesting, because when I installe Google Talk from my stock ROM, I couldn't sign in to any Google Service...

read the original post, i removed gtalk and facebook chat as i dont wanted to use two different services for chat, rather i use imo instant messenger which can access gtalk, facebook chat, skype, yahoo messenger, msn, icq etc etc....
 
 
19th March 2012, 08:27 AM |#152  
gxg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 77
 
Donate to Me
More
Ajeevlal,

any chance with those kitchen files?
19th March 2012, 04:09 PM |#153  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 262
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gxg

Ajeevlal,

any chance with those kitchen files?

i am sorry. it was a busy weekend. let me try to share in couple of days.
21st March 2012, 04:47 PM |#154  
gxg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 77
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajeevlal

i am sorry. it was a busy weekend. let me try to share in couple of days.



Only a small reminder!
22nd March 2012, 06:54 PM |#155  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
well as far as i hav used the rom i found that it lacks these
1. battery life
2. sence, sence has a clean look and visiblity is better
3. dsp audio manager
4. lack of space
5. memory running out fast
6. touch response is at times slow
lack of other software support

what i did , took ics rom from htc wildfire and simply added the boot.img and meta-inf to the cyanogen 7.2 zip file and flashed it using clockwork rom. wola everything perfect execpt wifi , camera replaced with stock camera.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

iam thinking of releasing the ics rom for chacha but i need some help the wifi, dpi and color vibrancy
22nd March 2012, 07:52 PM |#156  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 262
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndaniel

well as far as i hav used the rom i found that it lacks these
1. battery life
2. sence, sence has a clean look and visiblity is better
3. dsp audio manager
4. lack of space
5. memory running out fast
6. touch response is at times slow
lack of other software support

My friend, Which rom you are talking about here... there are a couple of those in the main post.....

1) regarding ur battery life and touch response.... it should be related to ur radio.
2) sense and non sense versions - There are two versions with Sense and without sense
3) dsp audio manager - you can install it as stand alone program
4) For memory issues/space - check what applications is draining your memory. some applications stay in memory and eat more
5) what do you mean by lack of other software support? what other software you expect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndaniel

what i did , took ics rom from htc wildfire and simply added the boot.img and meta-inf to the cyanogen 7.2 zip file and flashed it using clockwork rom. wola everything perfect execpt wifi , camera replaced with stock camera.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

iam thinking of releasing the ics rom for chacha but i need some help the wifi, dpi and color vibrancy

if ICS can work this way let us know and share. so that some one will pick up for development
22nd March 2012, 10:22 PM |#157  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
ICS on the ChaCha....that's the kind of news that are going to make us all excited
22nd March 2012, 10:43 PM |#158  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 262
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajeevlal

i am sorry. it was a busy weekend. let me try to share in couple of days.

As requested Kitchen for 1.57 has been added to the first post.
Last edited by ajeevlal; 22nd March 2012 at 10:53 PM.
22nd March 2012, 11:23 PM |#159  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 262
 
Donate to Me
More
Also after a long search i was able to find my ZaSa_4chacha_GB1.54_v1.0 (1.54.401.2), link updated in the first post
The Following User Says Thank You to ajeevlal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2012, 10:17 AM |#160  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajeevlal

if ICS can work this way let us know and share. so that some one will pick up for development

Look forward for a ICS port!!!! Why not open an new thread for building ICS?
The Following User Says Thank You to paramaribo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2012, 01:47 PM |#161  
Ehsan021's Avatar
Senior Member
Unknown
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paramaribo

Look forward for a ICS port!!!! Why not open an new thread for building ICS?

+1

lets start with ICS with Sens 4


is there any way to port sens 4 or 3.5 for chacha ?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes