ODIN?

Search This thread

kceb83

Dec 27, 2011
It worked fine for my galaxy note. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

mirig10

Sep 25, 2008
I fail to run Samsung Kies on my win8 ,inspite of full installation by different compatiblity (7,vista & xp) ,but for odin it's running perfectly

My device is SGS II

GreenChris

Dec 28, 2011
Karlsruhe
Samsung Drivers?

i have Windows 8 Cutomer Preview Running on my PC but odin doesn't detect my Galaxy Gio.
i have installed the driver from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Kies\USB Drivers" but this doesn't helped me can u explain to me how to solve this?

MiSieeQ

Jan 6, 2012
Odin worked for me fine on Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64 for the Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000, but now on the Release Preview, the windows cannot recognise the phone ;/

does it work for you ?

pakistanish

Aug 7, 2011

I can't flash firmware on my galaxy gio using odin ... Any ideas? I have tried to install / reinstall / uninstall Kies a lot of times but it is of no use .. My phone doesn't get detected ... I have also installed the drivers for Samsung USB separately but still Odin can't detect phone in download mode. I can run adb devices and the phone shows up in the list when it is on.

DJCrapsody

Dec 23, 2010
Singapore
I can't flash firmware on my galaxy gio using odin ... Any ideas? I have tried to install / reinstall / uninstall Kies a lot of times but it is of no use .. My phone doesn't get detected ... I have also installed the drivers for Samsung USB separately but still Odin can't detect phone in download mode. I can run adb devices and the phone shows up in the list when it is on.

Have you try restarting both PC & phone? Did you set USB Debugging to be on?

xZAOx

Jul 22, 2006
Elgin, SC
For my Samsung galaxy s3 I could not get Odin to work with windows 8. Odin would not recognized the OS. I reverted back to windows 7. 8 is not that great anyway.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

DJCrapsody

Dec 23, 2010
Singapore
For anyone having problems with ODIN on Windows 8, install the Samsung Mobile Drivers then plug in your phone. Your phone will then be detected and after the phone's driver is installed, start ODIN. Well, that's how I fixed my issue.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app