Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,594 Members 53,662 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Olive Tree Bible Force Closes

Tip us?

Eustace2
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Olive Tree Bible Force Closes

I have installed the Olive Tree Bible Reader on my NT running 1.4.2. When I attempt to access the Library/Account, I get the error message "The application BibleReader (process nook.biblereader.olivetree) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

I am using the same version of the app without a problem on the same Nook Tablet when booted to CM7 from an SD card. The app also worked when I was rooted and on version 1.4.0. I took the NT back to stock this week when I made a bootable SD card.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and resetting the NT. But, I get the same error.

I run from the SD card most of the time, so this hasn't taken me out of commission, but it bugs me that I can't get it to work. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Has anyone found a fix?

424aca
Old
Thanks Meter 103
maybe it is a message from god telling you to go to CM7

(there is a thanks button)

Get 2.50 gigs of free online storage via dropbox, and help me get an extra 500mb!

http://db.tt/esoOelQ3

Eustace2
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
So far, that's the best answer I can come up with.

pissinguoff247
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Lots of apps require some data only found on phones (assuming you've rooted and sideloaded that app). For example the free version of xda. This may be one.

Sent from my Nook Tablet using xda premium

Eustace2
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pissinguoff247 View Post
Lots of apps require some data only found on phones (assuming you've rooted and sideloaded that app). For example the free version of xda. This may be one.

Sent from my Nook Tablet using xda premium
Actually, I am not rooted. That is why I can't figure out what is going on. The app worked without a problem when I was rooted and it works when I am running CM7 from the SD card. The problem developed after I took the NT back to stock and had it repartitioned. I guess the lesson is to stop running stock. But, I would like it to work correctly.