Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,156 Members 46,732 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][DISCONTINUED] ::DARKSIDE::DIGITAL::WARFARE:: [v2.7][TOUCH/TOUCHLESS]

Tip us?

bacheezy
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougshell View Post
Cyanogenmod.com

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
For this phone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727
Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

Dougshell
Old
Thanks Meter 765
Nvm guys I was messing. Yes there is cm9 for gs2 but its Hella buggy

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
NIGHTLY COMPILED [AOKP] BUILDS [RETIRED] Check out my thread Please help me have room for more AOKP mirrors. Click Here
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *

Vlad83
Old
Thanks Meter 311
Quote:
Nvm guys I was messing. Yes there is cm9 for gs2 but its Hella buggy

I don't believe that's for our phone. Those are exynos versions.

Either way let's not hijack the thread with CM...

DannyB513
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by curry67 View Post
Well it be nice if he replied to the real issues and not the idiots QQing about battery life

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
TDJ has said that he thought he had the icon issue fixed with this release but failed. He said he is still looking into it.

By the way how is this a REAL issue with the ROM. Does your phone work? Can you make calls, texts, etc....? Do you get amazing battery life? If so, then STFU up the damn icon. If your phone works then it is NOT an issue!!!!

Dougshell
Old
Thanks Meter 765
Ok I think I am about to log my best battery usage ever. But for some reason my graph shows a battery spike as if I charged the phone but I have not. Is this a known issue

NIGHTLY COMPILED [AOKP] BUILDS [RETIRED] Check out my thread Please help me have room for more AOKP mirrors. Click Here

curry67
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Anyone elses music app now have a flicker sound as you switch songs? And also I keep having problems waking the phone up occasionally just goes unresponsive for a few seconds then works kinda out of the blue. Anyone else

curry67
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Ok I think I am about to log my best battery usage ever. But for some reason my graph shows a battery spike as if I charged the phone but I have not. Is this a known issue

sometimes the USB connect thing wont show up and it screws that stuff up

linye
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by curry67 View Post
And also I keep having problems waking the phone up occasionally just goes unresponsive for a few seconds then works kinda out of the blue. Anyone else

This happened to me like twice. The screen didn't wakeup. What I did was plug in the charger, it light up an started working normally.

Sent from my SGH-T989

curry67
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyB513 View Post
TDJ has said that he thought he had the icon issue fixed with this release but failed. He said he is still looking into it.

By the way how is this a REAL issue with the ROM. Does your phone work? Can you make calls, texts, etc....? Do you get amazing battery life? If so, then STFU up the damn icon. If your phone works then it is NOT an issue!!!!
Lol of coarse I can make calls and texts youd have to be a retard to release a ROM without the basics. he said 4g was fixed in changelog I informed him its not. I was just hopin for it will be fixed in the next version or an explanation or update on why it doesnt work.

jordanishere
Old
Thanks Meter 280
Havent experienced either of these issues. Everything works as intened.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe