Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,156 Members 46,732 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][DISCONTINUED] ::DARKSIDE::DIGITAL::WARFARE:: [v2.7][TOUCH/TOUCHLESS]

Tip us?
 
bacheezy
Old
#3331  
bacheezy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 238
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lake Jackson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougshell View Post
Cyanogenmod.com

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
For this phone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727
Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

 
Dougshell
Old
#3332  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 765
Posts: 1,088
Join Date: Feb 2012
Nvm guys I was messing. Yes there is cm9 for gs2 but its Hella buggy

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
NIGHTLY COMPILED [AOKP] BUILDS [RETIRED] Check out my thread Please help me have room for more AOKP mirrors. Click Here
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
 
Vlad83
Old
#3333  
Vlad83's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 311
Posts: 1,366
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougshell View Post
Nvm guys I was messing. Yes there is cm9 for gs2 but its Hella buggy

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
I don't believe that's for our phone. Those are exynos versions.

Either way let's not hijack the thread with CM...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
 
DannyB513
Old
#3334  
DannyB513's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 91
Posts: 322
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntsville
Quote:
Originally Posted by curry67 View Post
Well it be nice if he replied to the real issues and not the idiots QQing about battery life

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
TDJ has said that he thought he had the icon issue fixed with this release but failed. He said he is still looking into it.

By the way how is this a REAL issue with the ROM. Does your phone work? Can you make calls, texts, etc....? Do you get amazing battery life? If so, then STFU up the damn icon. If your phone works then it is NOT an issue!!!!
 
Dougshell
Old
#3335  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 765
Posts: 1,088
Join Date: Feb 2012
Ok I think I am about to log my best battery usage ever. But for some reason my graph shows a battery spike as if I charged the phone but I have not. Is this a known issue

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
NIGHTLY COMPILED [AOKP] BUILDS [RETIRED] Check out my thread Please help me have room for more AOKP mirrors. Click Here
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
 
curry67
Old
#3336  
curry67's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 104
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Anyone elses music app now have a flicker sound as you switch songs? And also I keep having problems waking the phone up occasionally just goes unresponsive for a few seconds then works kinda out of the blue. Anyone else

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
 
curry67
Old
#3337  
curry67's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 104
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougshell View Post
Ok I think I am about to log my best battery usage ever. But for some reason my graph shows a battery spike as if I charged the phone but I have not. Is this a known issue

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
sometimes the USB connect thing wont show up and it screws that stuff up



Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
 
linye
Old
#3338  
linye's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 156
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by curry67 View Post
And also I keep having problems waking the phone up occasionally just goes unresponsive for a few seconds then works kinda out of the blue. Anyone else

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
This happened to me like twice. The screen didn't wakeup. What I did was plug in the charger, it light up an started working normally.


Sent from my SGH-T989
 
curry67
Old
#3339  
curry67's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 104
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyB513 View Post
TDJ has said that he thought he had the icon issue fixed with this release but failed. He said he is still looking into it.

By the way how is this a REAL issue with the ROM. Does your phone work? Can you make calls, texts, etc....? Do you get amazing battery life? If so, then STFU up the damn icon. If your phone works then it is NOT an issue!!!!
Lol of coarse I can make calls and texts youd have to be a retard to release a ROM without the basics. he said 4g was fixed in changelog I informed him its not. I was just hopin for it will be fixed in the next version or an explanation or update on why it doesnt work.



Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
 
jordanishere
Old
#3340  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 280
Posts: 1,488
Join Date: Sep 2011
Havent experienced either of these issues. Everything works as intened.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes