5,599,135 Members 34,074 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][TN] MIJJz JB GOODNESS JB 4.1.2 FK23 v1.0.3 (Updated 12/21/2012)

Tip us?

XBMC4LIFE
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Does anyone know if I did something to a setting. I can no longer hear my text notification sound. I was working fine a couple days ago I just noticed it wasn't doing anything. I'm currently on 2.3.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

rmbellamy914
Old
Thanks Meter 1
At the risk of sounding stupid. Can someone please explain to me what calibrate and cycling my battery means? Also how to do both?

jasont1325
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBNAquatics View Post
Those with crazy battery life of 3+ hours of screen on, what launcher are you using?
Nova all the way. Best launcher I have used so far.

rafarataneneces
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronny71 View Post
Exactly ...Ive tried others and this is the best ...Ill just wait for a new leak and see what he does with it...This is My Daily Driver...I finally got GPS Lock everytime and that was important...But no other ICS Rom has what he has done to this....Great work you are the best...As you can see by all the attention paid to this thread ...Everyone feels the same...Keep up the Great Work and thanx for all u have done...
Would you be so kind to tell me how you fixed the GPS lock?
I followed step #2, and it worked for like 5 minutes or so

tpike
Old
Thanks Meter 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBMC4LIFE View Post
Does anyone know if I did something to a setting. I can no longer hear my text notification sound. I was working fine a couple days ago I just noticed it wasn't doing anything. I'm currently on 2.3.

Check volume under sounds in your system settings. If that us turned up try a reboot. I have noticed that my sounds don't work occasionally until i reboot. Let me know how it goes.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

tpike
Old
Thanks Meter 176
Anyone done a delta on the modem files? Curious what's changed

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

rafarataneneces
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzee4shizzy View Post
Does anyone know if there is a fix for the gps locking without having to go through the "gingerbread gps lock" situation?

BTW battery life is incredibly awesome. Seems like everything freezes ones you put the phone to sleep. Phone used one 1% of battery on standby mode for 12hrs.
I tried the Gingerbread Lock solution, it only worked 5 minutes, then GPS signal lost

Any other solutions?

timer1
Old
Thanks Meter 15
im already on v2.3 if i update the modem to fc18 will anything happen since im on boost mobile?and thanks for ur work this is the best rom ive used

rafarataneneces
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3g3nd.k1ll4h View Post
OK I don't know what the hell I am doing wrong but it doesn't matter what way I flash any of version of the from I always get the "Searching GPS" issue. I have tried starting from scratch ( unrooting my phone and flashing from stock and looking in GPS from EL29 rom) to everything else I can read on the back pages... and the op said that this issue shouldn't be existing anymore... I don't think it has anything to do with ics because I'm on CM9 and don't have that issue at all. And YES I HAVE FOLLOWED BOTH QBKING77 VIDEO AND THE OP's INSTRUCTIONS IN HIS 2nd POST!!! Btw "locking GPS" means enabling all 3 options in "Location Services" and then opening Google maps and getting my location on it right? ..any help will be great fully thanked & appreciated!! Thanks in advanced.. I'm really fed up from this..-_-

I have the exact same problem as you do, let me know if you found a solution

dam90042
Old
Thanks Meter 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBMC4LIFE View Post

You broke it man!!!!
I am just messing with you
From what I hear that's a known issue with ICS at the moment.

Tags
best rom hands down, don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!, haha this is funny!, hey i read tags!, i <3 trs, i'm just hunting elphants., leisure suit larry, needs moar green!!!!, no one ever reads the tags., release v3.0 already signed overstew!, rwilco12, seriously funny stuff though, the dude abides, this is the junkie thread!!, xplod rom needs an update!!!!!, yeah what he said!!..lol
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe