You need OS Builder (see link above) and the archive from below link, then:
- Install OS Builder
- unpack the archive
- go to the relevant folder (WM60, WM61 or WM65)
- double-click on the file "OSBuilder.osb"
- push the green "play" button in the button bar -> see the build being created
- at the end you get OS.BIN along the OSBuilder.osb file
- upload this to your device via MTTY "l" (load) command
Mind that the MTTY can have 2 presets for the "load" command by pushing the "F" button in the toolbar. Set the "Download Command" to just "l" (the lowercase letter "L" without quotes) and select the "First time download file name" with the "..." button to the OS.BIN that you have created. So instead of typing (no quotes): "l my-path\os.bin" in the MTTY window, just push the Button "1" aside the "F" button. In case not present enter for the "mask ROM start address" just 00000000.
Kitchen is located here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?h6d6e1wslcsdk <- click me
If you have a shipped ROM still on your Hurricane, some more steps have to be done. The relevant tools are in the \tools folder of the packages. Follow the sequence in the folder "tobbbie-prepare-flashing-(one-time-per-device)". I had started to link that to the OSB Tools menu as well but this is not complete.