Avellino
CyanogenMod 9
[Unofficial KANG Builds]
[ICS 4.0.3 Based]
By Team M.A.C
(multipleandroidcoding.wordpress.com)
----------------------------------------------
About
1) Ice Cream Sandwich: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is the latest version of the Android platform for phones, tablets, and more. It builds on the things people love most about Android — easy multitasking, rich notifications, customizable home screens, resizable widgets, and deep interactivity — and adds powerful new ways of communicating and sharing.

2) CyanogenMod: CyanogenMod (pronounced sigh-AN-oh-jen-mod), is a customized, aftermarket firmware distribution for several Android devices (See above for supported devices & how to install CyanogenMod on said devices). Based on the Android Open Source Project, CyanogenMod is designed to increase performance and reliability over Android-based ROMs released by vendors and carriers such as Google, T-Mobile, HTC, etc. CyanogenMod also offers a variety of features & enhancements that are not currently found in these versions of Android.

3) Team M.A.C: Known as Team Multiple Android Coding, is a group of developers emerged from LGE Optimus-One Community. Works on projects based on Android v4.x.x (Ice Cream Sandwich) which combines both performance and attractive User Interface. Believes in absolute teamwork to provide the better side of Android. Multiple Android Coding ROMs are completely open-source that promises no pure development & advancement of the worldwide Android development.

6XpBl82GNucPVpiKY8-N20qYPMhzJcQRBtpuxYOQilZM9Ohzc0JkGN4LRmo7cJ9SPN6GCDdqZ-OcpTmRI_Dka4qk8nKv5VQTcI7L-7o5pGcMD0PEPx4

Now, a very warm welcome to all the members of the Optimus One Community :)
Not so long ago when ICS known as Android v4 was released, we all got our hopes high to see it gliding on our beloved Optimus One. But on the same time, Team CyanogenMod threw the word out for CyanogenMod Version 9.
Since Cyanogenmod has always been the best aftermarket firmware with tons of additional feature. So, i decided to build CM9 from sources and bring some Icy biscuits to our phone.

NOTE:
1) This build is purely CM9 and it won’t contain any additional stuff upon request, until CyanogenMod implements.
2) If you experience any sort of bugs, please follow the stated procedure to report and do make sure that you are not resubmitting any of the older bugs. Also make sure to confirm about the bug you are reporting.

Build Version:
Kernel:
Bug:
Logcat: (If possible)

Do not, i repeat do not report any bugs if you experience them when you have overclocked above the normal frequency i.e 600 MHz.

3) If you have got anything to discuss about this rom, please refer to the mentioned 2 threads: [See the Links and Download below]

4) Only for new baseband

5) Do not, i repeat do not mirror my rom or its link in any way, else you will be held guilty and action shall be taken by the moderator
Credits & Thanks:
Google: For their awesome OS called as “Android”
Team CyanogenMod: For their unique and reputed aftermarket firmware
Andy572: For his guidence and helping nature
Arjen: A very big thanks for lending a helping hand always, whenever i needed
ByteCode: A very intelligent coder, for his help and guidence
Adfad666: Official CM7 builds maintainer who has helped me several times
Rockr172: a future skilled coder i think :)
Optimus X & Sweetbinodray: For the discussion thread for my rom
DJOptimusone: For helping me to make new thread

And also to all those who have guided me, helped me, taught me something that made me to here. So thank you to all
Now lets begin with the rom

# What works perfectly / Features
1) Full H/W Acceleration
2) Bluetooth
3) 3D
4) Sensors (Accelerometer)
5) Audio
6) GPS
7) Radio Interface Layer (RIL) (Data/Calls/Texts)
8) Offline Charging
9) USB Mass Storage
10) Full Touchscreen (Special Thanks to Arjen for pointing me at the patch)
11) CM Native Screenshot application
12) Compatible with all recoveries
13) Wi-Fi
14) Hardware Lights
15) Google Sync
16) Market
17) Overclocking enabled
18) Gmail
19) Browser

# What works partially / Gives FC’s Sometimes
1) Gallery
2) Camera (Without Previews)

# What doesn’t work

NOTE: This rom is not suitable for daily use for those who use the phone camera frequently.

Changelog:

[21/03/2012]
1) Based on pure CM-Patches
2) Browser Rendering/ Crash Fixed
3) Color Banding Fixed (thanks to rockr172)
4) Enabled EXT Partition Support in kernel
5) Data Counter/ Usage Fixed
6) Applications Space Fixed (200MB Available)
7) Video Lags In Youtube Fixed

Last edited by a moderator:

lupohirp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Avellino

Links & Downloads:

# Discussion Threads: 1) [DISCUSSION] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3) for Optimus One
2) [15/02/2012][Beta 3]General Discussion on CM 9 by LUPOHIRP

# [FAQ] General FAQs + Quick guide to flashing roms [31 DEC 11]
# Team M.A.C Blog: Multiple Android Coding

# CyanogenMod Sources at Github: Sources
# My sources at Github: Sources

# Download ROM & Gapps:
1) CM9-P500-PASQUALE-KANG(21/03/2012)
2) Gapps-ICS-20120224-signed.zip
3)CM9-P500-PASQUALE-KANG(TESTING VERSION)(03/04/2012)

Last edited by a moderator:

manast

Jan 14, 2011
Chennai
First Impressions :

The ROM looks really good now with the color banding gone. Thanks RockR172 for the patch. :)

Trebuchet is still slow and huge in size. Installed Apex from the market. It is smooth.
Gallery is not working properly, using QuickPic.
The browser is still not working perfectly, hopefully it will be stable as CM9 develops.

Last edited:

Lt.Win

Aug 20, 2011
Mumbai
this is awesome, thanks so much!

I am facing a problem with browser, crashes sometimes. :confused:

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 9
    [Unofficial KANG Builds]
    [ICS 4.0.3 Based]
    By Team M.A.C
    (multipleandroidcoding.wordpress.com)
    About
    1) Ice Cream Sandwich: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is the latest version of the Android platform for phones, tablets, and more. It builds on the things people love most about Android — easy multitasking, rich notifications, customizable home screens, resizable widgets, and deep interactivity — and adds powerful new ways of communicating and sharing.

2) CyanogenMod: CyanogenMod (pronounced sigh-AN-oh-jen-mod), is a customized, aftermarket firmware distribution for several Android devices (See above for supported devices & how to install CyanogenMod on said devices). Based on the Android Open Source Project, CyanogenMod is designed to increase performance and reliability over Android-based ROMs released by vendors and carriers such as Google, T-Mobile, HTC, etc. CyanogenMod also offers a variety of features & enhancements that are not currently found in these versions of Android.

3) Team M.A.C: Known as Team Multiple Android Coding, is a group of developers emerged from LGE Optimus-One Community. Works on projects based on Android v4.x.x (Ice Cream Sandwich) which combines both performance and attractive User Interface. Believes in absolute teamwork to provide the better side of Android. Multiple Android Coding ROMs are completely open-source that promises no pure development & advancement of the worldwide Android development.

6XpBl82GNucPVpiKY8-N20qYPMhzJcQRBtpuxYOQilZM9Ohzc0JkGN4LRmo7cJ9SPN6GCDdqZ-OcpTmRI_Dka4qk8nKv5VQTcI7L-7o5pGcMD0PEPx4

Now, a very warm welcome to all the members of the Optimus One Community :)
    Not so long ago when ICS known as Android v4 was released, we all got our hopes high to see it gliding on our beloved Optimus One. But on the same time, Team CyanogenMod threw the word out for CyanogenMod Version 9.
    Since Cyanogenmod has always been the best aftermarket firmware with tons of additional feature. So, i decided to build CM9 from sources and bring some Icy biscuits to our phone.

NOTE:
    1) This build is purely CM9 and it won’t contain any additional stuff upon request, until CyanogenMod implements.
    2) If you experience any sort of bugs, please follow the stated procedure to report and do make sure that you are not resubmitting any of the older bugs. Also make sure to confirm about the bug you are reporting.

Build Version:
    Kernel:
    Bug:
    Logcat: (If possible)

Do not, i repeat do not report any bugs if you experience them when you have overclocked above the normal frequency i.e 600 MHz.

3) If you have got anything to discuss about this rom, please refer to the mentioned 2 threads: [See the Links and Download below]

4) Only for new baseband

5) Do not, i repeat do not mirror my rom or its link in any way, else you will be held guilty and action shall be taken by the moderator
    Credits & Thanks:
    Google: For their awesome OS called as “Android”
    Team CyanogenMod: For their unique and reputed aftermarket firmware
    Andy572: For his guidence and helping nature
    Arjen: A very big thanks for lending a helping hand always, whenever i needed
    ByteCode: A very intelligent coder, for his help and guidence
    Adfad666: Official CM7 builds maintainer who has helped me several times
    Rockr172: a future skilled coder i think :)
    Optimus X & Sweetbinodray: For the discussion thread for my rom
    DJOptimusone: For helping me to make new thread

And also to all those who have guided me, helped me, taught me something that made me to here. So thank you to all
    Now lets begin with the rom

# What works perfectly / Features
    1) Full H/W Acceleration
    2) Bluetooth
    3) 3D
    4) Sensors (Accelerometer)
    5) Audio
    6) GPS
    7) Radio Interface Layer (RIL) (Data/Calls/Texts)
    8) Offline Charging
    9) USB Mass Storage
    10) Full Touchscreen (Special Thanks to Arjen for pointing me at the patch)
    11) CM Native Screenshot application
    12) Compatible with all recoveries
    13) Wi-Fi
    14) Hardware Lights
    15) Google Sync
    16) Market
    17) Overclocking enabled
    18) Gmail
    19) Browser

# What works partially / Gives FC’s Sometimes
    1) Gallery
    2) Camera (Without Previews)

# What doesn’t work

NOTE: This rom is not suitable for daily use for those who use the phone camera frequently.

Changelog:

[21/03/2012]
    1) Based on pure CM-Patches
    2) Browser Rendering/ Crash Fixed
    3) Color Banding Fixed (thanks to rockr172)
    4) Enabled EXT Partition Support in kernel
    5) Data Counter/ Usage Fixed
    6) Applications Space Fixed (200MB Available)
    7) Video Lags In Youtube Fixed
    some users sayin me in PM that i'm thief and i'm stealing your money or i'm trying to do that.

BUT: 1) money that users gave me i've used for pay university taxes as i can told prevoiusly 'casue my father have lost his work unfortunately and we have no money so big thanks to users that has donated me to keep my dream alive. After that i didn't asked no money 'cause i don't need them.

2) my phone is crashed and it was my fault ok.I don't have money 'cause you know that my financial situation is bad so i can't buy a new phone..... thanks to p500's friend i can test something BUT is the primary phone for him and my friend doesn't have one to spare.BUT IF i do this it is for you people that helped me and not for me to get bug fixes quicker.

Nobody asked to you to donated. you feel free. If you believe me ok if you think that i'm a thief ok. BUT don't say things that aren't true if you don't have evidences first.
    lupus have 6 lg p500 I bought for my company. says an address I will send you a free one phone.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA
    Now tell me who is the man :D Mr.Progress ;)