Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 38,649 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HD7 and Android - Use this thread for your questions about and stay On Topic!

Tip us?

Franzferdinan51
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Dude that is awesome I was actually looking to sell my phone now im just going to keep it for the simple fact I love the phone hate the OS

Double_O_Rizer
Old
Thanks Meter 2
hope that devs developing hd7 to run android OS to be successful because running a different OS in a specific mobile with specific OS like hd7 looks awesome! I'm a very addicted to flashing and customizing mobile devices..anyone who says negative about this don't know the feeling of a flasher but some has a point that if you want android why dont you just buy it..but for this is really great when it happens!

dj.95
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double_O_Rizer View Post
hope that devs developing hd7 to run android OS to be successful because running a different OS in a specific mobile with specific OS like hd7 looks awesome! I'm a very addicted to flashing and customizing mobile devices..anyone who says negative about this don't know the feeling of a flasher but some has a point that if you want android why dont you just buy it..but for this is really great when it happens!
you said that some say that you should by an andoid pgone if you want this os...but wheres the fub to port something or flash another firmware....i love it to hack my mobile <3

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
The Following User Says Thank You to dj.95 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

paallday
Old
Thanks Meter 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj.95 View Post
you said that some say that you should by an andoid pgone if you want this os...but wheres the fub to port something or flash another firmware....i love it to hack my mobile <3

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
Start a circle n add me again sry I think it gets lost in cyber space sometimes cause I flash a lot n on android the way I do it erases my phone... Their4 if I'm lazy my apps are all not up 2 date with such things

Sent from my PG86100 using Xparent Red Tapatalk

Hip-hop boom-bap-BANG

samuel79
Old
Thanks Meter 1
any update on this would love to use this phone again

life256
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default too much googling!!!!

I had to register at another site to get this, but someone posted this download link in answer to android for HD7.

mirror 2.streakdroid. com/ honeycomb /Streakdroid-HD7-RC2.1.zip
(remove spaces)
Anyone have any info as to what this might be? Just another false alarm or another person that doesnt know what they are talking about? or is something really going to happen and we will finally get what we've been asking for?

and to those earlier that say this thread should be closed... I received my HD7 for free as a gift. I don't spend money on phones. I would love to have further choices and when WebOS is fully open-sourced this fall I will be doing everything in my power and knowledge to bring it to the HD7!
Cheers!

paallday
Old
Thanks Meter 346
Link me ill look

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Hip-hop boom-bap-BANG

5ft24
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by life256 View Post
I had to register at another site to get this, but someone posted this download link in answer to android for HD7.

mirror 2.streakdroid. com/ honeycomb /Streakdroid-HD7-RC2.1.zip
(remove spaces)
Anyone have any info as to what this might be? Just another false alarm or another person that doesnt know what they are talking about? or is something really going to happen and we will finally get what we've been asking for?

and to those earlier that say this thread should be closed... I received my HD7 for free as a gift. I don't spend money on phones. I would love to have further choices and when WebOS is fully open-sourced this fall I will be doing everything in my power and knowledge to bring it to the HD7!
Cheers!
Not sure what these files are, but the streakdroid site is for Android development for the dell streak 5 and 7...

life256
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
yeah... kinda figured that out shortly after post, but it was a strangely named download and htc hd7 doesnt use nvidia flasher. must be referring to the streak 7 that may be HD capable or something.

ondrej_d
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default any news?

Hey boys and girls, any news regarding the android development for HD7?
Current gear: Samsung Galaxy S

History: O2 XDA 2i, SPV C500, Virgin Lobster, SPV M3100, HTC touch pro, iPhone 3GS