Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

HD7 and Android - Use this thread for your questions about and stay On Topic!

OP startekee

13th March 2012, 06:33 PM   |  #971  
Thanks Meter: 50

642 posts
More
Dude that is awesome I was actually looking to sell my phone now im just going to keep it for the simple fact I love the phone hate the OS
16th March 2012, 07:54 AM   |  #972  
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
hope that devs developing hd7 to run android OS to be successful because running a different OS in a specific mobile with specific OS like hd7 looks awesome! I'm a very addicted to flashing and customizing mobile devices..anyone who says negative about this don't know the feeling of a flasher but some has a point that if you want android why dont you just buy it..but for this is really great when it happens!
16th March 2012, 08:01 PM   |  #973  
Thanks Meter: 3

22 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double_O_Rizer

hope that devs developing hd7 to run android OS to be successful because running a different OS in a specific mobile with specific OS like hd7 looks awesome! I'm a very addicted to flashing and customizing mobile devices..anyone who says negative about this don't know the feeling of a flasher but some has a point that if you want android why dont you just buy it..but for this is really great when it happens!

you said that some say that you should by an andoid pgone if you want this os...but wheres the fub to port something or flash another firmware....i love it to hack my mobile <3

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
The Following User Says Thank You to dj.95 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2012, 05:36 PM   |  #974  
Flag philly
Thanks Meter: 346

984 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj.95

you said that some say that you should by an andoid pgone if you want this os...but wheres the fub to port something or flash another firmware....i love it to hack my mobile <3

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Start a circle n add me again sry I think it gets lost in cyber space sometimes cause I flash a lot n on android the way I do it erases my phone... Their4 if I'm lazy my apps are all not up 2 date with such things

Sent from my PG86100 using Xparent Red Tapatalk
22nd March 2012, 03:01 AM   |  #975  
Thanks Meter: 1

44 posts
any update on this would love to use this phone again
27th March 2012, 01:52 AM   |  #976  
Flag Alabama
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Donate to Me
More
too much googling!!!!
I had to register at another site to get this, but someone posted this download link in answer to android for HD7.

mirror 2.streakdroid. com/ honeycomb /Streakdroid-HD7-RC2.1.zip
(remove spaces)
Anyone have any info as to what this might be? Just another false alarm or another person that doesnt know what they are talking about? or is something really going to happen and we will finally get what we've been asking for?

and to those earlier that say this thread should be closed... I received my HD7 for free as a gift. I don't spend money on phones. I would love to have further choices and when WebOS is fully open-sourced this fall I will be doing everything in my power and knowledge to bring it to the HD7!
Cheers!
27th March 2012, 01:58 AM   |  #977  
Flag philly
Thanks Meter: 346

984 posts
More
Link me ill look

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
27th March 2012, 05:27 AM   |  #978  
Flag Bellingham
Thanks Meter: 113

637 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by life256

I had to register at another site to get this, but someone posted this download link in answer to android for HD7.

mirror 2.streakdroid. com/ honeycomb /Streakdroid-HD7-RC2.1.zip
(remove spaces)
Anyone have any info as to what this might be? Just another false alarm or another person that doesnt know what they are talking about? or is something really going to happen and we will finally get what we've been asking for?

and to those earlier that say this thread should be closed... I received my HD7 for free as a gift. I don't spend money on phones. I would love to have further choices and when WebOS is fully open-sourced this fall I will be doing everything in my power and knowledge to bring it to the HD7!
Cheers!

Not sure what these files are, but the streakdroid site is for Android development for the dell streak 5 and 7...
27th March 2012, 05:47 AM   |  #979  
Flag Alabama

10 posts
Donate to Me
More
yeah... kinda figured that out shortly after post, but it was a strangely named download and htc hd7 doesnt use nvidia flasher. must be referring to the streak 7 that may be HD capable or something.
7th April 2012, 10:20 PM   |  #980  
Flag Kosice

5 posts
More
any news?
Hey boys and girls, any news regarding the android development for HD7?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread