Thread Closed

Bye guys... Got me a galaxy S2, very impressed. Wow

OP Jamolah

22nd March 2012, 06:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56

672 posts
More
My X10, Crapped out on me a few days ago. I've wanted the galaxy S2 for a long time, so I made a deal with my career. and I couldn't be happier.
The speed and screen resolution on this thing is amazing on this phone.

Even the little things that Samsung thought about: Task manager, file manager, the fact that you can add a pattern lock and don't have to slide to unlock, the music controls in the notifications, the voice call controls in the notifications, the timer/stopwatch included in the clock, the neat graphics when you cut-n-paste is cool and even the magnifier when selecting text. This really shows Samsung's attention to detail. Now I see why this phone is so popular.

And thank god no more timescape bloat ware.

Sorry but Sony has a lot to catch-up to. I don't think even their Sony S will be on par with the S2

Sent from my SGH-I727R using XDA
Last edited by Jamolah; 22nd March 2012 at 02:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamolah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd March 2012, 07:51 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 41

203 posts
Sorry to say this bud, I still love my x10.. No matter which phone I m going to buy next I would always love my x10 cos I have learned so much stuff from my x10.

U comparing S2 to our old x10 tells me that x10 is and will be a great phone that you even thought abt comparing our x10 with ur awesome s2.:) lol

Think again bud with this old so called crap phone cab still run Xperia S widgets and still feels good.

Sorry to disappoint you peace.

Sent from my X10S using XDA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stanzzzzz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd March 2012, 01:32 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 608

2,702 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanzzzzz

Sorry to say this bud, I still love my x10.. No matter which phone I m going to buy next I would always love my x10 cos I have learned so much stuff from my x10.

U comparing S2 to our old x10 tells me that x10 is and will be a great phone that you even thought abt comparing our x10 with ur awesome s2.:) lol

Think again bud with this old so called crap phone cab still run Xperia S widgets and still feels good.

Sorry to disappoint you peace.

Sent from my X10S using XDA

I can run quake 3 at 80FPS on my x10 mini pro... your point is?
22nd March 2012, 03:39 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56

672 posts
More
There is no comparison between the X10 and the S2(it's a beast). But the X10 was my last Android phone....

Guys have either of you tried or played with a Galaxy S2? If not you have to try it just the speed and fludeness of the thing is impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamolah

Even the little things that Samsung thought about: Task manager, file manager, the fact that you can add a pattern lock and don't have to slide to unlock, the music controls in the notifications, the voice call controls in the notifications, the timer/stopwatch included in the clock, the neat graphics when you cut-n-paste is cool and even the magnifier when selecting text. This really shows Samsung's attention to detail. Now I see why this phone is so popular.

And I'm not just referring to the hardware, it's also all the things I listed above, that Samsung has thought about that Sony for some reason didn't.
22nd March 2012, 04:46 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 896

3,502 posts
More
well,
Samsung will be ahead everytime of sony giving great specs and hardware with lots of features.

Sony will always try to give you the feel of a phone with its innovative designs and features.
I mean my x10 has survived so much in rain, it falls off frequently(very hard) and still not a scratch on its screen. I can bet S2 cant survive those falls.
I know some users like phones slim and light but I personally like them strong,sturdy and good design(which Sony/SE offers).

For me surely whenever my next phone will be it will be sony
Last edited by THeLogiC; 22nd March 2012 at 04:57 PM.
22nd March 2012, 05:12 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 132

563 posts
Sony puts out amazing phones, but they are always behind when it comes to the latest version of android. I cant lie though Sony phones are original and sexy.
22nd March 2012, 05:22 PM   |  #7  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 2,455

6,816 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirajp1

well,
Samsung will be ahead everytime of sony giving great specs and hardware with lots of features.

Sony will always try to give you the feel of a phone with its innovative designs and features.
I mean my x10 has survived so much in rain, it falls off frequently(very hard) and still not a scratch on its screen. I can bet S2 cant survive those falls.
I know some users like phones slim and light but I personally like them strong,sturdy and good design(which Sony/SE offers).

For me surely whenever my next phone will be it will be sony

Bought x10,on the floor in 5 days,screen broken

SGS2 slipped two times and no damage
My brother's same phone fell while driving,no starches
22nd March 2012, 05:25 PM   |  #8  
Recognized Contributor

3,502 posts
More
lol might be something wrong with your x10 because my X10 has seen really worse.
Once it fell in rain on road while driving.
battery was out.Picked up the parts,put the battery back after drying and it worked as if nothing happened before :P
22nd March 2012, 05:53 PM   |  #9  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 2,455

6,816 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirajp1

lol might be something wrong with your x10 because my X10 has seen really worse.
Once it fell in rain on road while driving.
battery was out.Picked up the parts,put the battery back after drying and it worked as if nothing happened before :P

Just one tip for u
Whenever water goes into phone take battery out ASAP
Its the battery which does damage to hardware
keep it in rice bag for 2 days and then turn phone on and hope much isn't damaged

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1557909
The Following User Says Thank You to sahibunlimited For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd March 2012, 05:57 PM   |  #10  
Recognized Contributor

3,502 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahibunlimited

Just one tip for u
Whenever water goes into phone take battery out ASAP
Its the battery which does damage to hardware
keep it in rice bag for 2 days and then turn phone on and hope much isn't damaged

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1557909

yeah I know that.
my friend just ruined his iphone which got into washing machine by turning it on lol

and I wonder how can u compare s2 with x10(talking about the link you posted.Enjoying the replies lol )

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread