No registration required

[APP][2.0+] Statusbar enabler in full screen app - Smart Statusbar

OP jerryfan2000

22nd March 2012, 10:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 423

278 posts
Donate to Me
This app is developed by the same Dev who makes the popular Android Apps Button Savior, Smart Taskbar, and Everywhere Clipboard.

Smart Statusbar is the first and only statusbar enabler for full screen apps on android devices. No more lose track of time or important info on statusbar when you are reading, playing, or watching movie.

To enable statusbar, just do a simple top down swipe from top of screen. By default, statusbar will shows 5 seconds. You can also adjust the timeout to your preference in settings.

Please note. This app doesn't work on Honeycomb and ICS based Tablets. They are very different from phone version of Android. So no statusbar hidden problem on those tablets. So do not download if you want to use it on ICS or HC tablets.

NO ROOT REQUIRED!

FEATURES
☆ Reveal statusbar in full screen apps
☆ Gesture activation
☆ Works on 2.0 and up
☆ Adjustable statusbar enabling duration
☆ Vibration hint

Video Review

By XDA member: J-Roc

DOWNLOAD
(1) You can download directly from Google Playstore. [here]
(2) Or download the attachment in this thread below.

SCREENS
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen1.jpg
Views:	6205
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	959366   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen2.jpg
Views:	6588
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	959367  
Attached Files
File Type: apk Smart Statusbar-proguard-3.apk - [Click for QR Code] (120.8 KB, 2041 views)
Last edited by jerryfan2000; 15th May 2013 at 09:29 AM.
The Following 55 Users Say Thank You to jerryfan2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2012, 04:15 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
jerryfan2000 thanks for bring another amazing tool for us. This app is simply amazing. wow!
By the way, is it possible to disable statusbar by gesture instead of timeout?
23rd March 2012, 06:41 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

278 posts
Donate to Me
This feature is already in my mind. I will for sure add it.
23rd March 2012, 08:11 PM   |  #4  
Flag Victoria
Thanks Meter: 615

653 posts
More
wow! really, really great app! I'm going to do a review on this for my YouTube channel. My viewers are going to LOVE this!

Great job! awesome settings, easy to use and understand. Great beginning tutorial!

Very very well done simple app.

cheers
24th March 2012, 02:33 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

278 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Roc

wow! really, really great app! I'm going to do a review on this for my YouTube channel. My viewers are going to LOVE this!

Great job! awesome settings, easy to use and understand. Great beginning tutorial!

Very very well done simple app.

cheers

I thought my setting was too few too simple. Great that you likes the simple setting design.
24th March 2012, 01:37 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 50

159 posts
Hello,

Is that possible to add a mod in order to make all the applications in full screen ?
24th March 2012, 02:32 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 29

162 posts
More
Great app, I've got a handfull of requests/observations but please don't think I'm complaning at all, the app does exactly what it's supposed to, I've just got a lot of idea's. I second Prockkaii's post about making all apps full screen, I would love to see that added to this. I know in CM7 there's you can make holding menu hide the statusbar but you have to do that for every app and I don't believe it sticks after a reboot. Also a bottom statusbar option would be nice and just so you know when I tried using the bottom statusbar in cyanogen I couldn't bring the statusbar up with the top gesture either. It would also be nice to be pulling the shade down from the gesture instead of swiping once to bring up the statusbar and then a second time to slide down the shade. It would also be nice if the bar would pop up automaticaly on a notification.
26th March 2012, 05:17 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member

278 posts
Donate to Me
In reply the request from IvanNCase and Prockkaii. I indeed had plan to add this feature but i am still trying. It is not easy. So maybe will never make it at all. But I will try my best to introduce this feature.
The Following User Says Thank You to jerryfan2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2012, 06:20 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 78

1,159 posts
More
Request: try to make it use less Ram if you can

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
26th March 2012, 09:03 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 50

159 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryfan2000

In reply the request from IvanNCase and Prockkaii. I indeed had plan to add this feature but i am still trying. It is not easy. So maybe will never make it at all. But I will try my best to introduce this feature.

Thanks for the feedback.

In fact, my fear is that I'd used my Galaxy s2 for about 6 months, and during this period I'd never activate the rotation and all my applications are showing the status bar.
And now on a white screen, I see that there is a mark of the status bar. On right side, I can even see the mark of the battery.

So that's why I would like to have this feature and not remove the status bar.

But again thanks for you apps.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread