Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Which mod are you using??
WAKEUP-WITH-VOLUME-KEYS 98 52.69%
ICS Dictionary 27 14.52%
T9 Dialer 48 25.81%
- baterry percentage V2 31 16.67%
- center clock + battery percentage V2 14 7.53%
- battery bar percentage 14 7.53%
- center clock + battery bar percentage 8 4.30%
- vertical battery percentage 10 5.38%
- vertical battery percentage + center clock 7 3.76%
- horizontal battery percentage 12 6.45%
- horizontal battery percentage + center clock 6 3.23%
- dotted circle battery percentage 17 9.14%
- dotted circle battery percentage + center clock 17 9.14%
- full circle battery percentage 16 8.60%
- full circle battery percentage + center clock 12 6.45%
- honeycomb battery 20 10.75%
- honeycomb battery + center clock 15 8.06%
- lockscreen animation 21 11.29%
- lockscreen rotation 9 4.84%
- lockscreen animation + lockscreen rotation 11 5.91%
vold.fstab - CHANGE THE DEFAULT SDCARD mod 9 4.84%
CHANGE THE GPS SERVER - gps.conf mod 32 17.20%
BOOT ANIMATION mod 46 24.73%
CONNECT TO AD-HOC HOTSPOTS mod 15 8.06%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 186. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

AURORA mods/addons+Connect to ad-hoc hotspots guide+decompile/compile/edit apks guide

OP spirosbond

18th March 2012, 07:49 PM   |  #91  
Senior Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 21
 
145 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Google is your friend...

Easy2convert raw to jpg

Sent from my U8800 using xda premium
18th March 2012, 08:13 PM   |  #92  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migueluxo

Google is your friend...

Easy2convert raw to jpg

Sent from my U8800 using xda premium

No, this didnt work. I suppose most softwares handling .raw files support different raw formats created by dedicated cameras, but the format created by Aurora seems to be different.
18th March 2012, 09:26 PM   |  #93  
spirosbond's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 630
 
903 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyBatistuta

No, this didnt work. I suppose most softwares handling .raw files support different raw formats created by dedicated cameras, but the format created by Aurora seems to be different.

lol! I can't even take a photo as .raw.... My Camera doesn't work for RAW option... Do you want to pm me one to see how it can be converted?
19th March 2012, 02:39 AM   |  #94  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirosbond

lol! I can't even take a photo as .raw.... My Camera doesn't work for RAW option... Do you want to pm me one to see how it can be converted?

I'm using latest Aurora 2.02 and the .raw files are saved in "raw" folder under DCIM folder on SD card. I can't actually see the pictures from the phone camera, only the files are created when taking pictures.
19th March 2012, 02:48 AM   |  #95  
spirosbond's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 630
 
903 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyBatistuta

I'm using latest Aurora 2.02 and the .raw files are saved in "raw" folder under DCIM folder on SD card. I can't actually see the pictures from the phone camera, only the files are created when taking pictures.

Indeed! I saw that before a while... I think the .raw files are broken. This seems a Camera's bug, and the files won't be able to be converted succesfully. I'm sorry for your pictures...
19th March 2012, 07:27 AM   |  #96  
spirosbond's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 630
 
903 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
I finally managed to connect my phone to ad-hoc networks! Guide added at the first post! This works on every Android!!

Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to spirosbond For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st March 2012, 08:51 PM   |  #97  
spirosbond's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 630
 
903 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
new percentage battery added:

baterry percentage V2 (higher quality, ICS coloured)

see first post

EDIT: added: center clock + baterry percentage V2
Last edited by spirosbond; 21st March 2012 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Update
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spirosbond For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd March 2012, 02:47 PM   |  #98  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirosbond

new percentage battery added:

baterry percentage V2 (higher quality, ICS coloured)

see first post

EDIT: added: center clock + baterry percentage V2

Just tried it (center clock + battery percentage V2). It hides my notification bar completly, cannot unhide unless I reflash the ROM.
22nd March 2012, 04:04 PM   |  #99  
spirosbond's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 630
 
903 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyseel

Just tried it (center clock + battery percentage V2). It hides my notification bar completly, cannot unhide unless I reflash the ROM.

I am using it right now on aurora 2.02 with no problems! Have you wiped the cache and dalvik before flashing? Which aurora version are you using?

Cheers
22nd March 2012, 07:31 PM   |  #100  
spirosbond's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 630
 
903 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
GUIDE on how to compile - decompile apks at the second post. I am not an expert so suggestions, corrections and any info you want are more than welcome.

Cheers

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ad-hoc, aurora mods, edit apk, ics mods, u8800
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes