Thread Closed

[ROM]<< Artemis HD2 v73.0 >>[WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|ELL|SPA|PTG|RUS|NLD|NOR|SVE|DAN] WEH6.5

20th March 2012, 09:06 AM   |  #41181  
Senior Member
Flag Near Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 27
 
473 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sternas

I am always here, Sir
and I read all post...
sometimes silence is gold...

Yeah! Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzibri

Hi my friend,

!: Android on SD does not influence Artemis at all. You run either Artemis or Android.
2. Try this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1492488. Read carefully the instructions and use Tostidroid V10 Superram. You will have on your SD card a folder called ICS - go to that folder - press CLRCAD (nothing will happen but you have to do it - press HARET en the Android ROM will be booted.

If you need any further help, you know how to find me (preferably by PM)

very best regards, Kuzibri

P.S. You do not have to wait for V67, you can do it now. If you flash new Artemis ROM, you only have to delete the Application Data folder and the Programs folder, so ICS will stay on the card, unless you format it of course. In that case, just make a backup of your SD Card to PC, format card and restore.


I will pm you when I am ready to Android a small chance
20th March 2012, 10:53 AM   |  #41182  
Senior Member
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 30
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
My defecting from Artemis story
I have been on Android now for a considerable time, occasionally changing NAND builds. The one thing that I do miss from Artemis, and from Windows Mobile 6.5.x in general is the excellent battery life.

I know that this is a drawback from using Android on the HD2 which of course was not designed and build for Android. Native Android devices usually do not suffer from the same drawbacks.

But aside from that, I personally would never change back from Android. In its functionality and customizebility it is superior to Windows Mobile 6.5.x in many ways. I realize that this is a personal opinion which I am sure is shared by many. Also for my work requirements I would not be able to get along with Windows Mobile anymore.
That said, when I was using Windows Mobile 6.5.x there was no other ROM than Artemis. Sternas truly developed it for functionality and battery life. I take my had off for that and salute him.

Greetings from white and slightly chilly Vilnius
Last edited by mregls; 20th March 2012 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Spelling
20th March 2012, 05:52 PM   |  #41183  
kuzibri's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,584
 
10
6,849 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mregls

I have been on Android now for a considerable time, occasionally changing NAND builds. The one thing that I do miss from Artemis, and from Windows Mobile 6.5.x in general is the excellent battery life.

I know that this is a drawback from using Android on the HD2 which of course was not designed and build for Android. Native Android devices usually do not suffer from the same drawbacks.

But aside from that, I personally would never change back from Android. In its functionality and customizebility it is superior to Windows Mobile 6.5.x in many ways. I realize that this is a personal opinion which I am sure is shared by many. Also for my work requirements I would not be able to get along with Windows Mobile anymore.
That said, when I was using Windows Mobile 6.5.x there was no other ROM than Artemis. Sternas truly developed it for functionality and battery life. I take my had off for that and salute him.

Greetings from white and slightly chilly Vilnius

Hi my dear friend,

sad to see you leave, but it was good to know you and understand your decision!!
best of luck with Android and have fun!

very best regards, Kuzibri
The Following User Says Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st March 2012, 05:26 AM   |  #41184  
sternas's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,294
 
5,258 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mregls

I have been on Android now for a considerable time, occasionally changing NAND builds. The one thing that I do miss from Artemis, and from Windows Mobile 6.5.x in general is the excellent battery life.

I know that this is a drawback from using Android on the HD2 which of course was not designed and build for Android. Native Android devices usually do not suffer from the same drawbacks.

But aside from that, I personally would never change back from Android. In its functionality and customizebility it is superior to Windows Mobile 6.5.x in many ways. I realize that this is a personal opinion which I am sure is shared by many. Also for my work requirements I would not be able to get along with Windows Mobile anymore.
That said, when I was using Windows Mobile 6.5.x there was no other ROM than Artemis. Sternas truly developed it for functionality and battery life. I take my had off for that and salute him.

Greetings from white and slightly chilly Vilnius

Thanks Sir
have fun
21st March 2012, 02:46 PM   |  #41185  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
68 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Talking
Still on win 6.5
Tried android, and still found wanting
Sternas, just awaiting your next update
there plenty still running!!
21st March 2012, 03:56 PM   |  #41186  
kuzibri's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,584
 
10
6,849 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapope

Still on win 6.5
Tried android, and still found wanting
Sternas, just awaiting your next update
there plenty still running!!

Hi, fully agree with you on that

best regards, Kuzibri
21st March 2012, 06:10 PM   |  #41187  
Junior Member
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
sternas your rom is the only thing keeping me using hd2
thanks for your great roms
21st March 2012, 07:06 PM   |  #41188  
sternas's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,294
 
5,258 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASMASH

sternas your rom is the only thing keeping me using hd2
thanks for your great roms

Thanks Sir
21st March 2012, 08:32 PM   |  #41189  
kuzibri's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,584
 
10
6,849 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASMASH

sternas your rom is the only thing keeping me using hd2
thanks for your great roms

Not to be sarcastic or anything else: but this is as logical as 1+1=2!! Artemis is the absolutely best ROM for our HD2's . As long as Sir Sternas keeps building new ROM's and our HD2's still keep on working, there is absolutely no need to buy another device. At this very moment IMHO there is no device on the market available that can beat the "old" HD2 with Artemis ROM on it.

best regards, Kuzibri
22nd March 2012, 05:37 PM   |  #41190  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Bluetooth A2DP w/ Artemis 65?

Hello,

i know that windows mobile 6/6.5 is capable of Bluetooths A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) technology. Anyway if i pair my HD2 running Artemis v.65 i can't activate A2DP on the phone or my PC.

If i pair my old Blackberry 8800 w/ my PC i have advanced Audio enabled right out of the box.

So am i missing some setting on my HD2 or is the Bluetooth Stack used in Artemis ROM missing the A2DP feature?

I found another thread here saying, that on winmo he needs to install T-back's 6.5 BT driver.cab...

Thanks and keep up maintaining artemis rom :)

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
vouj
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes