I'm a Motorola Milestone XT720 owner and I love my phone. XT720 was my first Android device but since now it's an year old so I wanna change it with something better. As an Motorola user I experienced the locked bootloader issue, the lack of support from Motorola and the tone of unstable and full of little annoying issues ROMs. Now we have several great and stable ROMs but it was a long road we walk true. I personally like MIUI with LauncherProPlus but our MIUI and CM9 are not very stable and camera does not work, so I use CM7 which is also great.
So since I walk you true my Android experience I have several questions to ask:
- How do you feel in general for your Atrix?
- Does Motorola plan to unlock the bootloader?
- Does Motorola plan to update Atrix to 4.0 ICS? (I guess so cause now Motorola is owned by Google but I'm not sure)
- Are there really complete and stable 3rd part ROMs for Atrix in XDA.
- Would you advice me to buy another phone instead of Atrix for the same amount of money?
- I heard that Atrix's display fills with dust over time and it cannot be cleaned which is really annoying.
- How do you feel about build quality of Atrix. Is it easy to break/scratch/crack cause I use to drop my phone very often, about once every month or so and I already have some minor damages over my XT720.
Cheers and thank you in advance!