SE Bootloader Unlocking v1.6 by quangnhut123 - Update 27/03/2012
Warning : This tool will automatically get unlock code and unlock your phone before you flash custom kernel to root and install CWM. If you want to update firmware by SEUS, PC Companion or Update Manager in your phone(OTA). Please relock your bootloader.
Before to do follow these instructions. Please go to Dialpad and press :*#*#7378423#*#* . Go to Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. Look at Boot loader unlocked allow and if it's show No you cant unlock bootloader. Otherwise, you can unlock your bootloader.
- Supports all the machines that are allowed to unlock bootloader by sonymobile.com including 2010,2011,2012 line.
- Automatically get the unlock code from Sony Ericsson website within 10 seconds after entering the IMEI code.
- Automatically fully unlock the bootloader without the need of any command line.
- Support flashing .IMG boot file, .SIN kernel to change the kernel to install CWM or root the phone with the corresponding IMG file.
- Support flashing .FTF file with Flashtool core libs
- Support Relock Bootloader
Note: The program already includes the flashtool 0.8.5 in the libs directory. If you want to flash the FTF by flash tool just go libs folder and use it do not to download it again !
- Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher to run stable !
- Download SE Bootloader Unlocking v1.6 + libs + drivers :
- Extract "SE Bootloader_Unlocking_Relocking_1.6.rar" and you'll find out "Flashtool-drivers.exe", run it to install . When installing, remember to choose drivers for fastboot and Flashmode! Just hit Install Anyway
if Windows ask you to install the drivers!
- From your phone dial pad, press *#06#
to get the IMEI code.
- Open the program. Enter the 14-digit IMEI code into the first text box.
- Press the Get Unlock Code
button. You will see your unlock code in the Unlock Code
- Turn off the phone, hold Volume Up
and connect the USB cable to the computer. If the LED light turn blue that means the phone is now on Fastboot mode.
- Click the Unlock BL
button. The program will automatically unlock your bootloader!
- If you want to flash any custom kernel to install CWM or root your phone, double click on third text box and select your .IMG or .SIN file. Click Flash
to flash the custom kernel.
- If you want to relock bootloader, click Flash Mode and then check Relock BL , double click on third text box and select your .FTF file. Turn off the phone and hold Volume Down
and connect the USB cable to the computer. If the LED light turn green that means the phone is now on Flash mode. Click Flash
to flash your FTF relock file.
- If you want to flash .FTF file do as above but uncheck Relock BL. We have on more Option is Wipe Data / Cache use to Factory reset when flash new firmware ! If you only need to repair your phone please don't check Wipe Data / Cache.
Update Flash Tool 0.9.5.0 : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?osdyrz67c2zdv13
Androxyde for his flashtool libs, bbooff for custom kernel, acb123 for translate Vietnamese to English tutorial and other people who help me test this tool !